You can make up to $22 an hour as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in Gainesville, Florida and its vicinity without giving up your personal life, which isn't typically the case in the nursing profession. At IntelyCare, we hire our nurses as W2 employees and give them the freedom to choose their own shifts and facilities. Offering this kind of work-life balance helps us provide the highest quality patient care to our partners.
Gainesville is a nature lover's paradise, so you'll probably appreciate the flexibility to explore Sweetwater Wetlands Park, Alachua Lake Overlook, and all the other great parks in the area. Need a day off to help chaperone your child's class field trip to the Florida Museum of Natural History? Our scheduling model allows you to fit all the pieces of your life together without missing out. Get up to speed on our other competitive benefits and see if IntelyCare is the right fit for you.
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) hourly pay range: $20-$22 (25% higher than average)
- Variety of shift types (day/night/overnight, weekends, etc.) and facilities
- Get paid weekly or daily
- Hazard pay and bonus pay for overtime, holidays, and travel
- Taxes, workers' compensation, and malpractice insurance paid by employer
- Health, dental, and vision coverage eligibility for you and qualifying family members
- Manage all of your job needs through our user-friendly mobile app
- Eligibility for our 401k retirement savings plan
- Access to free IntelyCare merch, including water bottles and scrubs
- Free app-based training and continuing education
IntelyCare has a lot to offer our nursing professionals (called "IntelyPros"). Here's what a few of them have to say about their experience working for us:
"I’ve had a great experience working with IntelyCare! This company has always handled everything efficiently, from shifts and facility availability to solving issues I have encountered."
"I love IntelyCare and all they do to recognize us, healthcare providers. I love how my pay is always accurate and instant. I enjoy the ease of signing in & out and how user-friendly the app is."
"I love IntelyCare because they listen to your concerns and respond in a timely manner. The staff is very pleasant and understanding. The pay here is unmatched, and the list of facilities is very diverse. I also love the flexibility!"
"IntelyCare is 10/10! I have worked with them for a little over 2 years and I have never been disappointed. The customer service staff takes care of everything you need in a very timely manner."
- Assisting residents in ALFs, SNFs, and other post-acute facilities in your area
- Providing support with mobility, toileting, personal hygiene, and other activities of daily living (ADLs)
- Serving residents meals and assisting with feeding if necessary
- Checking temperature, blood pressure, and other vital signs, relaying any abnormal readings to supervising staff
- Keeping an eye on residents throughout the shift and alerting nurses to any concerns or abnormal observations
- Maintaining a clean and hygienic environment by changing linens, scrubbing surfaces, cleaning residents' rooms, etc.
- Helping transport residents to and from wheelchairs, beds, and exam tables
- Offering companionship and a compassionate, engaged ear to residents
- Communicating with visitors, family members, and staff, serving as a conduit between them and residents
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Florida Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification
- Knowledge of medical terms and nursing care procedures
- Strong observational skills and an attention to detail
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
Get a Job With the Work-Life Balance You Deserve
Being a CNA requires the right mix of compassion, dedication, and skill. If you're looking for a CNA job in that also gives you the flexibility to chart your own path, you should consider working with us. Take the first step by applying today.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.