Earn up to $81 per hour as a Registered Nurse (RN) in Asheboro, NC and surrounding areas with a flexible schedule that you control. As an IntelyCare employee, you'll get the convenience, benefits, and stability of W2 employment in addition to unlimited scheduling flexibility — a true win-win.
Our mission at IntelyCare is to create a sustainable alternative to traditional staffing models that cause nursing professionals to feel overworked and under-appreciated. We believe that your priorities should come first, whether that be your family, education, or personal life. Our nurse-founded solution empowers you to take charge of your schedule by selecting from a variety of shifts at facilities close to you.
It's time to unlock real work-life balance. Do you want to plan your schedule so you can spend time with your kids at North Asheboro Park on their days off school? We think that's a great idea. Want to guarantee a free weekend so you can catch a NASCAR race at Caraway Speedway? Sounds like fun! Maybe you're hoping to schedule shifts around continuing education classes at UNC Greensboro. Whatever your goals, you can make them a priority with IntelyCare. Consider a few more reasons to join our team here.
- Registered Nurse (RN) hourly pay range: $43-$81 (25% higher than average)
- Choice of shift types (day/night, weekday/weekends, per diem, etc.) and facilities
- Get paid weekly or daily
- Eligibility for health, vision, and dental benefits (for qualifying family members)
- Hazard pay and bonus pay for travel, overtime, and holidays
- Malpractice insurance, taxes, and workers' comp paid for by employer
- Manage your shifts and other job functions through our user-friendly mobile app
- Free access to training and continuing education courses through the app
- 401k retirement benefits
- Complementary IntelyCare scrubs, water bottles, and other merch
At IntelyCare, we put our nurses first, something that they see as soon as they come on board. A few of our "IntelyPros" wanted to share some highlights of their experience with us. Here's what they had to say:
"I love having the flexibility IntelyCare has given me... My average pay has increased tremendously and being paid daily has taken a lot of stress off my life. I’m extremely thankful for this job!"
"I love working with IntelyCare! No one else pays better; there is a wide range of shifts available in my area; they usually answer any requests/questions in a timely manner; and the app is super easy to use."
"IntelyCare is an awesome company to work for! The pay and the facilities they partner with are incredible, and the customer service is next level."
"IntelyCare values our worth and shows appreciation for the work we do! Everyone is so helpful and willing to help – I can always connect with someone when I need to. Working with this company has released a lot of stress from my life!"
- Providing quality care as an RN in post-acute care facilities
- Creating care plans by collaborating with medical staff and residents
- Delivering the best treatments and administration of medications to each resident
- Reviewing care options and outcomes with physicians and other staff
- Educating residents and family members about best options for care
- Setting up, monitoring medical equipment as needed
- Making sure staff is compliant with nursing standards and facility policies
- Drawing fluids, such as blood and urine, for lab analysis
- Training and supervising nurses and support staff
- Ensuring the accurate documentation of medical interventions and histories
- Helping staff with incident investigations
Qualifications and Skills
- Current North Carolina state license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Completion of an approved nursing program
- Experience in either post-acute care or in-patient hospital settings (at least 4 months)
- Excellent organizational skills
Want a Job That Finally Works For You?
Are you serious about taking your nursing career to the next level, but also need the space to live your life to its fullest? Consider working with us. Apply today for an RN job and find out just how rewarding our unique mix of benefits, career development, and flexibility can be.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.