You can earn as much as $44 per hour as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in and around Wakefield, RI, with the ability to choose your own hours and locations. Probably not what you’re used to, right? We get it: You love what you do, but the work-life balance of the nursing profession is often lacking. That’s why our nurse-founded solution is focused on empowering nurses to do their best while giving facilities a better way to manage their staffing needs: A true win-win solution.
IntelyCare was founded on the principle that nursing professionals are happier, more-fulfilled, and better able to perform at a high level when they have stability and flexibility. The expectation of working long hours, often in an understaffed environment, is unsustainable and only makes the staffing problem worse. We want to change that, both for the nurses and the facilities in which they work.
As a licensed practical nurse, you deserve the security and financial stability that traditional W2 employment offers, but with flexible hours and the freedom to work at multiple locations. With IntelyCare, you’ll have the freedom to relax and recharge along the shoreline at Narrangansett when the weather’s nice, spend time with your kids at Saugatucket Park, or do whatever fulfills you — all while furthering your career as a nursing professional. Take a look at some of the main benefits we offer our LPNs:
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) hourly pay range: $21-$44 (25% higher than average)
- Get paid daily or weekly
- Workers' comp, malpractice insurance, and taxes paid for by employer
- Access shifts and manage other job needs through our free mobile app
- Choose your preferred facilities and shifts (weekends/weekdays, day/night/overnight, etc.)
- Overtime, hazard, and holiday pay, plus travel bonuses
- Eligibility for health, dental and vision coverage (qualifying family members included)
- 401k retirement plan eligibility
- App-based continuing education and training opportunities at no charge
- Free company merch, including IntelyCare scrubs and water bottles
IntelyCare has a lot to offer our nursing professionals (called "IntelyPros"). Here's what a few of them have to say about their experience working for us:
"I’ve had a great experience working with IntelyCare! This company has always handled everything efficiently, from shifts and facility availability to solving issues I have encountered."
"I love IntelyCare and all they do to recognize us, healthcare providers. I love how my pay is always accurate and instant. I enjoy the ease of signing in & out and how user-friendly the app is."
"I love IntelyCare because they listen to your concerns and respond in a timely manner. The staff is very pleasant and understanding. The pay here is unmatched, and the list of facilities is very diverse. I also love the flexibility!"
"IntelyCare is 10/10! I have worked with them for a little over 2 years and I have never been disappointed. The customer service staff takes care of everything you need in a very timely manner."
- Assisting residents with mobility, toileting, personal hygiene, and other activities of daily living (ADLs).
- Serving residents meals and assisting with feeding if necessary.
- Checking temperature, blood pressure, and other vital signs, relaying any abnormal readings to supervising staff.
- Keeping an eye on residents throughout the shift and alerting nurses to any concerns or abnormal observations.
- Maintaining a clean and hygienic environment by changing linens, scrubbing surfaces, cleaning residents' rooms, etc.
- Helping transport residents to and from wheelchairs, beds, and exam tables.
- Offering companionship and a compassionate, engaged ear to residents
- Communicating with visitors, family members, and staff, serving as a conduit between them and residents.
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Rhode Island Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification
- Knowledge of medical terms and nursing care procedures
- Strong observational skills and an attention to detail
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
Take the Next Step in Your Career Today
Find a CNA job that gives you the career you desire without sacrificing the full life you deserve. IntelyCare offers a refreshing mix of great benefits, career development opportunities, and flexibility. If this sounds like a good fit, we'd love to hear from you.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.