If an hourly wage of up to $62 as a Certified Medication Aide (CMA) in Avon, Ohio and surrounding areas — and the freedom to choose your own shifts — sounds good, then we'd like to hear from you. We don't just talk about work-life balance, we live it. This means providing our nurse professionals with the security and support of a W2 employer, along with the scheduling flexibility that allows you to fit all the pieces of your life together.
You know that Avon is much more than just the birthplace of duct tape. This charming town along Lake Erie has a lot to offer, and we want you to live a full life where you live. Our unique staffing model gives you the freedom to spend a sunny afternoon exploring Miller Nature Preserve, cut loose at a concert at The Flats East Bank, or simply relax at home. We support whatever it is that helps you live a full and balanced life in Avon, since we know a rich and varied life outside of scrubs helps you provide excellent patient care when you're on the clock.
We walk the walk when it comes to a healthy work-life balance and the support that W2 employment provides. See what other great benefits we have to offer.
- Certified Medication Aide (CMA) hourly pay range: $22-$62 (25% higher than average)
- Flexibility to choose your own shifts (weekends/weekdays, day/night, etc.) and facilities
- Taxes, workers' compensation, and malpractice insurance covered by employer
- Travel bonuses, overtime, holiday pay, and hazard pay
- Get paid weekly, or even daily
- Health, dental, and vision benefit eligibility for you and qualifying family members
- Eligibility for company 401k retirement plan
- User-friendly mobile app for all of your work-related needs
- Education and professional training available free through our mobile app
- Free IntelyCare water bottles, scrubs, and other merch
If you want to know what it's like to work for IntelyCare, here's what some of our valued nurse professionals have to say:
"IntelyCare is an awesome company to work for! The pay and the facilities they partner with are incredible, and the customer service is next level."
"I love being part of the IntelyCare team because I’m able to make my own schedule and spend more time with my family."
"IntelyCare values our worth and shows appreciation for the work we do! Everyone is so helpful and willing to help — I can always connect with someone when I need to. Working with this company has released a lot of stress from my life!"
"I love IntelyCare from the bottom of my heart! This company has literally changed my life! Everything is super organized and straightforward. Thanks to IntelyCare, I am now in control of my career."
- Ensuring the "5 rights" in medication administration: the right person, drug, dose, route, and time based on patient records
- Administering medications to residents and patients, preparing medications when necessary
- Overseeing residents' self-administration of medications and providing reminders
- Notifying the supervising nurse of any concerns
- Keeping records of vital signs and other information related to medication administration
- Ensuring the confidentiality of residents
- Helping residents complete activities of daily life (ADLs)
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Ohio Certified Medication Aide (CMA) certification
- High school diploma
- At least one year of CMA experience
- Understanding of medical and pharmacological terminology
- AHA Basic Life Support (BLS)
See Why Our Nurse Professionals Love IntelyCare
Searching for a Certified Medication Aide (CMA) job that won't lead to burnout? At IntelyCare, we put you in control of when and where you work and provide you with a support team dedicated to your success. Learn more about our job opportunities by contacting us today.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.