Make as high as $75 per hour working as a Registered Nurse (RN) in Portsmouth, NH (and nearby areas), with the support and benefits of W2 employment plus the freedom to set your own work schedule. As a nurse-founded company, we're here to finally give you the work-life balance you deserve. By picking only your preferred shifts at any of our partner facilities, you can truly thrive in your career and your personal life.
With control over when you work — and when you don't — you can make more time for pick-up games with friends at Leary Field, family days at Peirce Island, and that weeklong, seaside getaway near Foss Beach in Rye. You can do all of this, and so much more, when you join a company that was created for you. See what other benefits we have to offer below and consider joining our supportive team today.
- Registered Nurse (RN) hourly pay range: $43-$75 (25% higher than average)
- Your choice of facilities and shifts (weekends, overnight, per diem, etc.)
- Get paid weekly or even daily
- Employer-paid taxes, workers' comp, and malpractice insurance
- Health, vision, and dental benefits for employees and qualified family members
- Retirement benefit (401k) eligibility
- User-friendly mobile app to track shifts and access other job functions
- Overtime, holiday, and hazard pay, plus bonus pay for travel
- Training and continuing education, for free, through the mobile app
- Complementary water bottles, scrubs, and other IntelyCare merch
At IntelyCare, we put our nurses first, something that they see as soon as they come on board. A few of our "IntelyPros" wanted to share some highlights of their experience with us. Here's what they had to say:
"I love having the flexibility IntelyCare has given me... My average pay has increased tremendously and being paid daily has taken a lot of stress off my life. I’m extremely thankful for this job!"
"I love working with IntelyCare! No one else pays better; there is a wide range of shifts available in my area; they usually answer any requests/questions in a timely manner; and the app is super easy to use."
"IntelyCare is an awesome company to work for! The pay and the facilities they partner with are incredible, and the customer service is next level."
"IntelyCare values our worth and shows appreciation for the work we do! Everyone is so helpful and willing to help – I can always connect with someone when I need to. Working with this company has released a lot of stress from my life!"
- Administering nursing care in ALFs, SNFs, and other post-acute care facilities
- Working with residents and medical staff to devise care plans
- Ensuring residents receive the right personalized treatments and medications
- Explaining best options for care with residents and their family members
- Consulting with other healthcare professionals, including doctors
- Setting up medical equipment and monitoring their use
- Overseeing the compliance with facility policies and nursing standards
- Documenting and checking the accuracy of interventions and medical histories
- Performing fluid sample draws for lab work
- Leading the training and supervision of nursing staff
- Assisting with incident investigations and checking for accuracy of reporting
Qualifications and Skills
- Current New Hampshire state license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Graduation from an approved nursing program
- Post-acute care or in-patient hospital experience (at least 4 months)
- Strong organizational skills
Want a Job That Finally Works For You?
Are you serious about taking your nursing career to the next level, but also need the space to live your life to its fullest? Consider joining the team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in quality. Apply today for an RN job and find out just how rewarding our unique mix of benefits, career development, and flexibility can be.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Portsmouth, New Hampshire 00210