Make up to $30 an hour as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in St. Charles, MO (and areas nearby) while also having the freedom to set your own work schedule. That's right, at IntelyCare you decide when, where, and how often you work. But we go one step further — as a nursing professional at IntelyCare you would be a W2 employee with the benefits, support, and professional development opportunities that come with it.
The healthcare environment has taken a toll on nurses, especially over the past few years. From inflexible schedules and denied time off requests, many feel that they need to choose between their jobs and their personal lives. As a company founded by and for nurses, we have a solution that works for nurses, facilities, and patient care. Because we supervise and develop our nurses and aides so well, we're able to continue to expand our network of facility partners, allowing us to offer a wide range of shifts and locations to choose from.
How would you life your life if you could schedule work around it? How about a few weekdays off each week to enjoy STC Live with your friends? Or maybe you'd like evening shifts so you can use your morning charging up on a jog with your furry friend along the Katy Trail? At IntelyCare, we want you to have a job that lets you live your best life. Learn more about our benefits and consider joining our team today.
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) hourly pay range: $21-$30 (25% higher than average)
- Variety of shift types (weekday, weekends, day/night/overnight)
- Your choice of facilities within our partner network
- Generous tuition discounts (of up to 34%) for undergraduate and graduate programs through Excelsior University
- Get paid weekly or daily
- Hazard pay and bonus pay for overtime, holidays, and travel assignments
- Employer withholding of taxes
- Workers' compensation and malpractice insurance paid by employer
- Health, dental, and vision coverage eligibility for you and qualifying family members
- Manage all of your job needs through our user-friendly mobile app
- Eligibility for our 401k retirement savings plan
- Quickly find shifts in all states where you're licensed using the multi-state licensing feature in our app
- Access to free IntelyCare merch including water bottles, scrubs, and much more
- Free app-based training and continuing education
IntelyCare has a lot to offer — but you don't have to take our word for it. Here's what a few of our nursing professionals ("IntelyPros") wanted to share about what it's like to work on our team:
“Being able to pick up shifts when I want, having the freedom to not work holidays or weekends, being able to make great money…the list goes on and on. The staff is always understanding and polite. I really like being an IntelyPro!”
“I love working with IntelyCare! I can make my own schedule and choose where I want to work. It is all very organized! It is nice to work for a company that actually cares about you.”
“This company is outstanding! Everyone is so quick to respond and solve any troubles you may have – from tech support to scheduling. I love IntelyCare!”
“IntelyCare is a very good company to work for! They look out for their staff members and treat you with respect. I love working for this company!
- Assisting residents in ALFs, SNFs, and other post-acute facilities
- Helping residents with mobility, personal hygiene, toileting, feeding, and other activities of daily living (ADLs)
- Monitoring residents throughout the shift and alerting the broader nursing team to any concerns
- Checking temperature, blood pressure, and other vital signs, and reporting any abnormal events to supervising staff
- Maintaining a clean and hygienic environment by changing linens and helping to clean residents' rooms, etc.
- Moving residents to and from wheelchairs, beds, and exam tables
- Offering companionship and a compassionate, engaged ear to residents and their loved ones
- Understanding how to communicate with visitors, family members, and staff
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Missouri Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification
- Basic understanding of medical terminology and nursing care procedures
- Effective organizational skills and communication skills
- Appropriate bedside manner
Get the Freedom and Support You Deserve at IntelyCare
If you're ready for a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) job that will give you a well-supported career and the ability to thrive in your personal life, then we have the team that can deliver for you. Come see what it would be like to have the work-life balance you've always wanted on a team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in quality.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Saint Charles, Missouri 63301