Get a flexible schedule that you control, while earning up to $34 an hour as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in Glen Allen, VA, and the wider Henrico County area. At our nurse-founded company, flexible means that you get to pick your own shifts at our partnering facilities — and take time off on any day, week, or even month of your choosing. But there's more. IntelyCare is a W2 employer which means that we also offer the stability, benefits and supportive team that you need to thrive in your career.
Tired of missing your daughter's season games at the Glen Allen Softball complex? Wish you could scale back your hours in the summer for more family picnics at Crump Park? Want to finally schedule that weeklong getaway to Virginia Beach? When you can fit your job around your life, you can do all of this — and so much more.
Does this sound like the kind of work-life balance you've been looking for? If so, then see what else we bring to the table below and reach out today to learn how you can be a part of our supportive team.
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) hourly pay range: $21-$34 (25% higher than average)
- Payment on a weekly or even daily basis
- Overtime, hazard pay, holiday pay, and travel bonuses
- Wide variety of facilities to choose from in our partner network
- Your choice of shifts (day/night/overnight, weekend, etc.)
- Amazing tuition discounts for undergraduate and graduate programs offered through Excelsior University (up to 34%)
- Employer withholding of taxes along with coverage for malpractice insurance and workers' comp
- Access to an easy-to-use mobile app for shift updates and other job needs
- Eligibility for health benefits (including dental and vision benefits) for you and qualifying family members
- Free app-based training and continuing education
- 401k retirement plan eligibility
- Quickly search for shifts in all states where you hold a license
IntelyCare has a lot to offer — but you don't have to take our word for it. Here's what a few of our nursing professionals ("IntelyPros") wanted to share about what it's like to work on our team:
“Being able to pick up shifts when I want, having the freedom to not work holidays or weekends, being able to make great money…the list goes on and on. The staff is always understanding and polite. I really like being an IntelyPro!”
“I love working with IntelyCare! I can make my own schedule and choose where I want to work. It is all very organized! It is nice to work for a company that actually cares about you.”
“This company is outstanding! Everyone is so quick to respond and solve any troubles you may have – from tech support to scheduling. I love IntelyCare!”
“IntelyCare is a very good company to work for! They look out for their staff members and treat you with respect. I love working for this company!
- Providing nursing care in post-acute care facilities
- Checking vital signs such as blood pressure and pulse and providing regular reports to the broader nursing team
- Observing the conditions of residents on an ongoing basis, alerting supervising staff to any concerns or emergencies
- Helping residents perform activities of daily living (ADLs), such as toileting, grooming, personal hygiene, and feeding
- Changing linens, sanitizing surfaces, and performing other tasks to provide a clean and sanitary environment for residents
- Serving as an important go-between for residents and healthcare staff
- Staying engaged with residents and offering daily companionship and comfort
- Communicating with family members and other visitors and helping to address their concerns
- Moving residents safely and comfortably to and from exam tables, beds, and wheelchairs, repositioning them as needed
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Virginia Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification
- At least 1 year of experience (CNA or related role)
- Understanding of nursing care procedures and related medical terminology
- Effective organization skills and the ability to communicate with medical professionals, residents, and family members
- A high level of attention to detail
Get a Job That Works Around Your Life
Are you ready for more balance between your job and all the other important aspects of your life? See what it can be like to work in a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) job — with a supportive team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in quality — by reaching out to us today.
COVID-19 Considerations: COVID-19 vaccination requirements vary by state.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Glen Allen, Virginia 23058