Get ready to make as much as $37 an hour as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in the Brockton, MA area with a flexible schedule that guarantees you’ll never again have to work on a holiday, your birthday, or any other special occasion. That’s because you’ll have complete control of your schedule. Sign up for shifts at any of IntelyCare’s partner facilities or keep your schedule free when you want time off. At IntelyCare we want the best for our nurses which is why we hire them as W2 employees with the benefits, stability, and support you need.
Do you feel you have a good work-life balance? Have you had to cancel plans because of a last-minute schedule change? Our founders were nurses who understood the burdens of inflexible hours and mandatory overtime. So, they decided to create a better alternative. They set up a company centered around work-life balance and made everything easy by creating a user- and mobile-friendly app where nurse professionals can set their schedule, customize their pay, and even take free CE courses to keep their careers on track.
Do you like unusual art? Take a day off to visit the Fuller Craft Museum to take a class. Into sports? Set up your work schedule so you can see a Brockton Rox game at Campenelli Stadium whenever you want. If this sounds good, read more to see if IntelyCare may be the right fit for you.
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) hourly pay range: $25-$37 (25% higher than average)
- Customized pay periods (get paid weekly or even daily)
- Your choice of shifts at any of the facilities in our partner network (weekends/weekdays, day/evening/overnight, etc.)
- The ability to access shifts in any state where you hold a license, and to manage other job needs through our free mobile app
- Unbeatable tuition discounts (undergraduate and graduate) through Excelsior University — up to 34% for certain programs
- Workers' comp and malpractice insurance paid for by employer
- Employer withholding and management of taxes
- Overtime, hazard, and holiday pay — plus travel bonuses where available
- Eligibility for health, dental and vision coverage (qualifying family members included)
- 401k retirement plan eligibility
- App-based continuing education and training opportunities at no charge
As a company dedicated to prioritizing the needs of nursing professionals, it might help to hear directly from those who made the switch to IntelyCare. Here are just a few reasons why they love being a part of our team:
“IntelyCare is one of the best staffing companies out there! The schedule is very flexible, and you have the option to get paid daily.”
“I love working with IntelyCare because of all the perks and benefits it provides. There’s a variety of facilities to choose from in the App. At first, I was going to multiple facilities until I found my two favorites, where I now work full time. I love it!”
“I love the fact that this is a W2 company! Everyone here is very understanding - they will try to help you in every way they can!”
“Working for IntelyCare changed my whole outlook on the medical field! You guys make me want to work, feel motivated to come in every day and do my best to give the best care possible. The IntelyCare team is amazing! You never know what they have in store for their employees (bonuses, giveaways and etc…).”
- Assisting residents in ALFs, SNFs, and other post-acute facilities
- Helping residents with mobility, personal hygiene, toileting, feeding, and other activities of daily living (ADLs)
- Monitoring residents throughout the shift and alerting the broader nursing team to any concerns
- Checking temperature, blood pressure, and other vital signs, and reporting any abnormal events to supervising staff
- Maintaining a clean and hygienic environment by changing linens and helping to clean residents' rooms, etc.
- Moving residents to and from wheelchairs, beds, and exam tables
- Offering companionship and a compassionate, engaged ear to residents and their loved ones
- Understanding how to communicate with visitors, family members, and staff
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Massachusetts Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification
- 1 year experience (CNA or related role)
- Knowledge of medical terms and basic nursing care procedures
- Strong observational skills and a high level of attention to details
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with medical professionals and residents
Get a Job That Works Around Your Life
Are you ready for more balance between your job and all the other important aspects of your life? See what it can be like to work in a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) job — with a supportive team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in quality — by reaching out to us today.
COVID-19 Considerations: COVID-19 vaccination requirements vary by state.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Brockton, Massachusetts 02301