Take advantage of flexible schedules while earning up to $76 per hour as a Registered Nurse (RN) in Pottsville, Pennsylvania, and throughout the area. IntelyCare was founded by nurses who understand the demands of the nursing profession, which is why our professionals are hired as W2 employees and have the freedom to choose the shifts at our partner facilities that best fit their lives.
This means you can have a flourishing nursing career while still attending to the other aspects of your life. At IntelyCare, you'll have a work-life balance that allows you to, for example, continue shopping at the Pottsville Farmer Market each week. Planning a visit to the Hope Hill Lavender Farm to unwind after a busy week? No problem. See what else we offer our IntelyPros and consider joining our team today.
- Registered Nurse (RN) hourly pay range: $43-$76 (25% higher than average)
- Choose the facilities and shifts that best fit your needs and lifestyle
- Through our app, find shifts in multiple states (based on where you're licensed)
- Payment on a weekly, or even daily, basis
- Hazard, travel, holiday, and overtime pay
- Incredible tuition discounts at Excelsior University — up to 34% — for undergraduate and graduate programs
- Health coverage eligibility (including dental, and vision), for you and qualifying family members
- Malpractice insurance and workers' compensation covered by employer as well as tax withholding
- Keep track of pay, shifts, and access benefits directly through our mobile-friendly app
- Eligibility for IntelyCare's 401k retirement plan
- Free, app-based continuing education and training resources
- IntelyCare merch, such as scrubs and water bottles, at no cost
Nursing professionals come first on our team, which is why we thought you might like to hear directly from them. Here are some of the reasons why they love working at IntelyCare:
"I really like how this company operates. The last company I worked for was very demanding/threatening and did not care about the employees. At IntelyCare, there’s no pressure to pick up shifts and we get benefits and rewards based on our performance. I also like the variety of facilities in my area."
"I love IntelyCare because it gives me the flexibility to help others while working around my family’s schedule. I also love how nice the representatives are…they are extremely helpful!"
"IntelyCare provides a great work-life balance. The flexibility and earning potential this company offers is unmatched. For me personally, the fact that I make my own schedule is what prevents burnout. I make sure I take a break from time to time to reset and recharge."
"IntelyCare is what I’ve been looking for my entire career in nursing! I get to work when I want, where I want, and the pay is extremely nice. I also love being a nurse and possibly making a difference in someone’s life."
- Providing quality care in post-acute facilities as an RN
- Going over options for care and observing outcomes with physicians other staff
- Developing care plans and best options with medical staff and residents
- Setting up medical equipment and monitoring their use
- Drawing fluids, such as blood and urine, for lab work
- Administering appropriate treatments and medications to residents
- Ensuring proper staff compliance with nursing standards and facility policies
- Working with residents and family members regarding best care options
- Supervising and training of nursing and other staff, as needed
- Making sure patient histories and interventions are properly documented
- Helping with incident investigations
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Pennsylvania state license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Diploma from approved nursing program
- 4+ months of post-acute or in-patient hospital care experience
- Excellent organizational and supervisory skills
Find a Nursing Job With Unmatched Work-Life Balance
We know you're passionate about providing excellent patient care, but also we realize how vital flexible scheduling and professional support is for nursing professionals. Live a full and balanced life while joining the nursing team ranked #1 in quality. Apply for an RN job today!
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Pottsville, Pennsylvania 17901