Earn up to $40 per hour as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in Lowell, MA (and nearby areas) while also getting to choose when, where, and how often you work. That's right, at IntelyCare you get to set your own schedule, with your choice of shifts at any of the partner facilities in our growing network. But there's more. You also get to join our team as a W2 employee which means that you — and your loved ones — can have the stability, benefits and support that a contract gig can't offer.
IntelyCare was founded by nurses who wanted a company that finally cared about their priorities. They were guided by a simple concept — nurse professionals should be able to have their career without sacrificing their personal lives and relationships. They set about building a company with nurse work-life balance at its core with layers of support around it. They built an all-in-one app where you can customize your schedule around your life.
What would your life look like if you could take any day, week, or even month off of your choosing? You could catch all of the Spinners home games at Edward A. LeLacheur Park, free up time to take classes at UMass Lowell, or finally schedule that weeklong getaway to Long Pond. Find out more about what you can do as an "IntelyPro" on our team by checking out what else we have to offer below.
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) hourly pay range: $25-$40 (25% higher than average)
- Get paid daily or weekly
- Workers' comp, malpractice insurance, and taxes paid for by employer
- Access shifts and manage other job needs through our free mobile app
- Choose your preferred facilities and shifts (weekends/weekdays, day/night/overnight, etc.)
- Overtime, hazard, and holiday pay, plus travel bonuses
- Eligibility for health, dental and vision coverage (qualifying family members included)
- 401k retirement plan eligibility
- App-based continuing education and training opportunities at no charge
- Free company merch, including IntelyCare scrubs and water bottles
As a company that's centered around nursing professionals, maybe it's better for you to hear directly from them. Here's what a few of our "IntelyPros" wanted to share about why they love working for IntelyCare:
"IntelyCare has given me the absolute freedom! I get to choose my own schedule, and have a work-life balance. Before working with IntelyCare I was tied down to a schedule and had zero control."
"Working with IntelyCare is very convenient. I love being able to pick up shifts whenever I am available - it gives me the freedom to plan everything out."
"I enjoy working with IntelyCare! I’m able to manage my time by choosing when I want to work, and the pay is very competitive. Working at the new places every day and getting to meet and know new people is amazing!"
"IntelyCare’s customer service is amazing! There’s always someone available to help when needed. Being able to build my schedule through the app makes my life easier."
- Assisting residents in ALFs, SNFs, and other post-acute facilities in your area
- Providing support with mobility, toileting, personal hygiene, and other activities of daily living (ADLs)
- Serving residents meals and assisting with feeding if necessary
- Checking temperature, blood pressure, and other vital signs, relaying any abnormal readings to supervising staff
- Keeping an eye on residents throughout the shift and alerting nurses to any concerns or abnormal observations
- Maintaining a clean and hygienic environment by changing linens, scrubbing surfaces, cleaning residents' rooms, etc.
- Helping transport residents to and from wheelchairs, beds, and exam tables
- Offering companionship and a compassionate, engaged ear to residents
- Communicating with visitors, family members, and staff, serving as a conduit between them and residents
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Massachusetts Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification
- Basic understanding of medical terms and nursing care procedures
- Effective organizational skills
- Strong communication skills and appropriate bedside manner
Get a Job With the Work-Life Balance You Deserve
Being a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) requires the right mix of compassion, dedication, and skill. If you're looking for a CNA job that also gives you the flexibility to chart your own path, consider joining the team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in quality. Take the first step by applying today.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Lowell, Massachusetts 01850