Make up to $70 per hour as a Registered Nurse (RN) in Florissant, MO and surrounding areas and gain control over your work schedule. That's right, as a member of the IntelyCare team you'll get complete scheduling freedom and the benefits and security that go along with W2 employment.
IntelyCare was founded on the simple idea that nursing professionals shouldn't have to sacrifice their personal lives for their paychecks. Far too often, nurses and aides are expected to make unreasonable time commitments within outdated, inflexible staffing models. As a nurse-founded company, we've created an alternative — we've partnered with facilities in your area to provide you with a range of open shifts as you create a schedule that actually works for you.
Work-life balance is finally within reach. Now, you can coordinate your schedule to visit Saint Ferdinand Park with your kids on their days off school, set your shifts around classes at Chamberlain University College of Nursing, or take a night off to head into downtown St. Louis with friends. At IntelyCare, your priorities matter. Find out more about our benefits below and consider joining our team today.
- Registered Nurse (RN) hourly pay range: $37-$70 (25% higher than average)
- Your choice of facilities and shifts (weekends, overnight, per diem, etc.)
- Get paid weekly or even daily
- Employer-paid taxes, workers' comp, and malpractice insurance
- Health, vision, and dental benefits for employees and qualified family members
- Retirement benefit (401k) eligibility
- User-friendly mobile app to track shifts and access other job functions
- Overtime, holiday, and hazard pay, plus bonus pay for travel
- Training and continuing education, for free, through the mobile app
- Complementary water bottles, scrubs, and other IntelyCare merch
At IntelyCare, we've built our company around our nursing professionals, not the other way around. That makes all the difference for our nursing professionals (called "IntelyPros"). Here's what some of them have to say about their experience with us:
"IntelyCare allows me to have the work-life balance I needed. Working for this company is a privilege – my life has been better ever since!"
"I really enjoy working with IntelyCare! The app is very easy to use, the staff is always available and helpful, and the pay is great! I have completed shifts through IntelyCare in three different states and I can’t complain. This company is very organized!"
"IntelyCare gives you the opportunity to work on your own terms. It offers you the flexibility to work when you want and gives you all the tools necessary to achieve financial freedom. They display the amount of money you’ll make prior to accepting a shift and allows you to work overtime, which is great."
"I love IntelyCare because of the flexibility. Being a single mother of a disabled child while pregnant with another child is hard enough. Not having a set schedule allows me to work around mine and my child’s doctor appointments while still earning a living."
- Providing high-quality nursing care in post-acute facilities, such as SNFs and ALFs
- Administering individualized treatments and medications to residents
- Developing care plans in conjunction with residents and medical teams
- Setting up medical equipment and monitoring their use
- Going over care options with residents and family members
- Meeting and consulting with physicians and other healthcare staff as needed
- Drawing blood, urine, and other fluid samples for lab work
- Making sure nursing standards and facility policies are met
- Accurately documentating interventions and medical condition histories
- Helping with investigations into incidents, ensuring they're reported accurately
- Training nursing staff and supervising them
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Missouri state license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Graduation from an approved nursing program
- Post-acute care or in-patient hospital experience (at least 4 months)
- Strong organizational skills
Take Control Your Schedule Today
If you're ready to take the next step in your career, but also want more control of your schedule, then we just might be the perfect match. Learn more about our generous benefits, flexibile schedules, and supportive network today by applying for an RN job.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.