You can make up to $77 per hour as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Hagerstown, MD (and the surrounding area) while having complete freedom to work when you want. At IntelyCare you not only get to pick shifts at any of our partner facilities, but you also get the security and support that come with W2 employment.
Today's nurse professionals have been struggling under the weight of an outdated business model. From inflexible schedules to burnout and career change, nurses are being forced to choose between their jobs and their personal lives — until now. At IntelyCare, nurse work-life balance is at the heart of what we do and every day we're helping facilities to fill their shifts with professionals who are recharged and ready to deliver excellent care.
Want to make sure you finish work early so you can enjoy outdoor movies with the family at City Park or evening walks with the dog along Lower Lake at Hagerstown City Park? Or maybe you'd like a week off to explore Cool Ridge Vineyard and Maryland's wine country? At IntelyCare, you can finally schedule work around your life needs. Find out more about our team below.
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) hourly pay range: $40-$77 (25% higher than average)
- Your choice of facilities and shift types (day, night, overnight, weekday or weekends, over-time)
- Pay on a weekly, or even daily, basis
- Overtime, holiday pay, hazard pay, and travel bonuses
- Access to an easy-to-use and mobile-friendly app for all of your job needs
- Employer paid taxes, malpractice insurance, and workers' compensation coverage
- Eligibility for health, dental, and vision benefits which includes qualifying family members
- Retirement benefits and eligibility for our 401k plan
- Free continuing education and training directly through our app
- Free IntelyCare scrubs, water bottles, and other company merch
Still not sure if IntelyCare's benefits are right for you? Here are testimonials from licensed practical nurses and other nursing professionals about why they've chosen to pursue their career with us:
"I love working with IntelyCare because everything is in my hands - I choose the shifts I want to work, where I want to go, and how much I'm getting paid. I get assistance with any concerns I have, the cancellation rate is low, and the facilities in my area are great."
"IntelyCare is the best! The shift pick-up process is extremely easy - you don't have to request or bid a shift like the other agencies do. I really enjoy this system!""
"I love IntelyCare because it gives me the freedom to care for both my patients and my family."
"IntelyCare allows me to have the work-life balance I needed. Working for this company is a privilege - my life has been better ever since!"
- Providing post-acute nursing care
- Verifying and administering medications, monitoring their effects
- Taking stock of residents' vital signs, physical/mental conditions
- Asking residents about their medical history and current issues, documenting them
- Checking residents' medical records
- Ensuring residents' general comfort and safety
- Performing vaccinations, helping with phlebotomy, and setting up IV
- Helping with training and orientation of staff
- Taking inventory and properly stocking medical supplies
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Maryland state license to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- High school diploma (or equivalent)
- Graduation from an approved LPN educational program
- Post-acute care or in-patient hospital experience (at least 4 months)
The Job You've Been Waiting for is Finally Here
Love nursing but value the flexibility to live a balanced life? Don't compromise. Apply today for an Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) job and learn more about our benefits, flexible schedules, and why it makes sense to join the team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in quality.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.