Earn an hourly rate of up to $70 as a Registered Nurse (RN) in Belleville, IL (and surrounding areas) with a schedule that only you control. That's right, at IntelyCare, we offer a wide range of shifts and facilities to our nurses and aides and let them decide when, where, and how often they work. Even better, we hire them as W2 employees so they have the freedom of a flexible schedule plus the benefits and support that only an employer can provide.
As a nurse-founded company, we're here to offer an alternative to the rigid schedules and burnout that's unfairly impacting today's nursing professionals. You've worked hard and deserve a career that doesn't force you to sacrifice your personal life. With IntelyCare, you would get just that — and so much more. With an easy-to-use app and a fully supportive team ready to help, you can finally have your career on your terms.
Imagine what you could do with a work schedule you control. Want a few days off to enjoy the Strawberry Festival at Belleville Farm or the Old Webster Jazz and Blues Festival in St. Louis? No problem. Or maybe you'd only like weekend shifts so you can pursue your education at the Saint Louis University School of Nursing? Whatever your need, at IntelyCare you'd have a job that won't get in the way. Here are more reasons to join our incredible team of professionals.
- Registered Nurse (RN) hourly pay range: $37-$70 (25% higher than average)
- Your choice of facilities and shifts (weekends, overnight, per diem, etc.)
- Get paid weekly or even daily
- Employer-paid taxes, workers' comp, and malpractice insurance
- Health, vision, and dental benefits for employees and qualified family members
- Retirement benefit (401k) eligibility
- User-friendly mobile app to track shifts and access other job functions
- Overtime, holiday, and hazard pay, plus bonus pay for travel
- Training and continuing education, for free, through the mobile app
- Complementary water bottles, scrubs, and other IntelyCare merch
At IntelyCare, we've built our company around our nursing professionals, not the other way around. That makes all the difference for our nursing professionals (called "IntelyPros"). Here's what some of them have to say about their experience with us:
"IntelyCare allows me to have the work-life balance I needed. Working for this company is a privilege – my life has been better ever since!"
"I really enjoy working with IntelyCare! The app is very easy to use, the staff is always available and helpful, and the pay is great! I have completed shifts through IntelyCare in three different states and I can’t complain. This company is very organized!"
"IntelyCare gives you the opportunity to work on your own terms. It offers you the flexibility to work when you want and gives you all the tools necessary to achieve financial freedom. They display the amount of money you’ll make prior to accepting a shift and allows you to work overtime, which is great."
"I love IntelyCare because of the flexibility. Being a single mother of a disabled child while pregnant with another child is hard enough. Not having a set schedule allows me to work around mine and my child’s doctor appointments while still earning a living."
- Providing quality care as an RN in post-acute care facilities
- Creating care plans by collaborating with medical staff and residents
- Delivering the best treatments and administration of medications to each resident
- Reviewing care options and outcomes with physicians and other staff
- Educating residents and family members about best options for care
- Setting up, monitoring medical equipment as needed
- Making sure staff is compliant with nursing standards and facility policies
- Drawing fluids, such as blood and urine, for lab analysis
- Training and supervising nurses and support staff
- Ensuring the accurate documentation of medical interventions and histories
- Helping staff with incident investigations
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Illinois state license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Completion of an approved nursing program
- At least 4 months' experience in either post-acute care or in-patient hospital settings
- Strong communication and organizational skills
Want a Job That Finally Works For You?
Are you serious about taking your nursing career to the next level, but also need the space to live your life to its fullest? Consider working with us. Apply today for an RN job and find out just how rewarding our unique mix of benefits, career development, and flexibility can be.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.