Make an hourly rate as high as $66 as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Clearwater, FL (and the wider Tampa region) with the freedom of a fully flexible schedule and the support of a W2 employer that has your back. What does this mean for you? On our team you get to pick the shifts you want at any of our partnering facilities — and take time off any day you like. But we won't leave you hanging out on your own. As one of our valued W2 employees, you'll have access to the benefits, training, career opportunities, and nursing community that you deserve.
With a real work-life balance that you control, you can thrive in your career and your personal life. Tired of missing junior's season games at Sid Lickton Complex, or turning down beach days with friends because of an inflexible schedule? On our team, you can schedule your life first, and then fit your job around it. Come see what it's like to be truly valued on a nursing team that was created by and for nursing professionals like you. Check out more of what we have to offer below.
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) hourly pay range: $29-$66 (25% higher than average)
- Choose from a wide variety of facilities and shifts to create your own schedule
- Health benefit eligibility for your and qualifying family members, including vision and dental
- Options for frequency of pay, including weekly and even daily pay
- Work shifts in multiple states, based on where you're licensed
- Employer-paid malpractice insurance, workers' compensation, and taxes
- Generous discounts on tuition (up to 34%) through Excelsior University
- Track pay, shifts, and perform other key functions on our mobile app
- Access to hazard, travel, and holiday pay, plus overtime
- Retirement savings through eligibility for IntelyCare's 401k program
- Free access to training and continuing education on our app
- IntelyCare merch, including water bottles and scrubs, at no cost
We get it — changing jobs always has some degree of uncertainty, which is why you might like to hear directly from some of our nursing professionals. Here's some of the feedback that they have to share:
"I love IntelyCare! It’s a great company to work for due to all the amazing opportunities it offers. The support team is also great - I always get help when it’s needed. I love seeing how this company is growing and get extremely excited when I meet other IntelyPros at a facility."
"I love working with IntelyCare because the app is so easy to use and I can do everything from there conveniently. I also get a lot of support from the team — they’re the best!"
"I love IntelyCare because there are always shifts available and the rate is always fair for everybody!"
"I am extremely grateful to be part of this team! The flexibility made my life so much easier after I had my baby last year. Not having to worry about going back to work right after giving birth made a big difference. I also absolutely love going to different facilities every day..."
- Providing compassionate nursing care as an LPN in post-acute facilities
- Monitoring patients' physical and mental conditions and tracking their vital signs
- Performing resident intakes, documenting their medical histories and any health concerns
- Helping with the administration and proper verification of medications, tracking their use and effects
- Cultivating a comfortable, safe facility for residents
- Tracking residents' medical records and charts
- Assisting with the set up of IVs, immunizations, and phlebotomy procedures
- Keeping track of medical supplies and maintaining a proper inventory
- Working with staff in the orientation and training of new colleagues
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Florida state license to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Completion of approved Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) educational program
- H.S. diploma or GED (or equivalent)
- 4 months experience working in a post-acute care or in-patient setting
Get the Optimal Work-Life Balance With a Team That Cares
Searching for an LPN job that's as supportive and dedicated to you as you are to your patients and fellow nurses? At IntelyCare, we don't just talk about work-life balance, we make it central to our mission. Find out why our growing team of nursing professionals is ranked #1 in quality by applying today.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Clearwater, Florida 33755