Make an hourly wage of up to $100 as a Registered Nurse (RN) in Greensburg, Pennsylvania and throughout the Pittsburgh area, but with the freedom to choose your own shifts at our partner facilities. At IntelyCare, we understand how important a healthy work-life balance is for your career — and how it results in better quality patient care. We also hire our nurses as W2 employees, with eligibility for healthcare coverage and other great benefits.
With this kind of flexibility, you'll be better able to handle your personal responsibilities and even take some time for yourself. Perhaps your favorite band is playing at the historic Palace Theatre this summer and you're wondering whether to go ahead and buy tickets. Maybe you're hoping to plan a family trip to Historic Hanna's Town with your kids and need to lock in a date. At IntelyCare, you won't have to put the rest of your life on hold. Learn more about what we offer and get ready to take your career to a whole new level.
- Registered Nurse (RN) hourly pay range: $40-$100 (25% higher than average)
- Choice of shift types (day/night, weekday/weekends, per diem, etc.) and facilities
- Get paid weekly or daily
- Eligibility for health, vision, and dental benefits (for qualifying family members)
- Hazard pay and bonus pay for travel, overtime, and holidays
- Malpractice insurance, taxes, and workers' comp paid for by employer
- Manage your shifts and other job functions through our user-friendly mobile app
- Free access to training and continuing education courses through the app
- 401k retirement benefits
- Complementary IntelyCare scrubs, water bottles, and other merch
The nursing professionals who work for IntelyCare (called "IntelyPros") have entrusted their careers with us and finally found the work-life balance they've always wanted. Here's what just a few of them have to say about their experience:
"I decided to become a nurse because I love working with people and helping them as much as I can. It is also how I put food on the table. I am a single mom and I have to keep the household up and running. IntelyCare allows me to do that! The rates make a big difference for me."
"I love working with IntelyCare because everything is in my hands – I choose the shifts I want to work, where I want to go, and how much I’m getting paid. I get assistance with any concerns I have, the cancellation rate is low, and the facilities in my area are great."
"I’m glad to be part of such a great TEAM!! I feel valued and respected when working for IntelyCare."
"IntelyCare gives you the opportunity to balance out work, school and personal life without overwhelming yourself! I can’t wait to complete more shifts."
- Administering nursing care in ALFs, SNFs, and other post-acute care facilities
- Working with residents and medical staff to devise care plans
- Ensuring residents receive the right personalized treatments and medications
- Explaining best options for care with residents and their family members
- Consulting with other healthcare professionals, including doctors
- Setting up medical equipment and monitoring their use
- Overseeing the compliance with facility policies and nursing standards
- Documenting and checking the accuracy of interventions and medical histories
- Performing fluid sample draws for lab work
- Leading the training and supervision of nursing staff
- Assisting with incident investigations and checking for accuracy of reporting
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Pennsylvania state license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Completion of an approved nursing program
- At least 4 months' experience in either post-acute care or in-patient hospital settings
- Strong communication and organizational skills
Want a Job That Finally Works For You?
Are you serious about taking your nursing career to the next level, but also need the space to live your life to its fullest? Consider joining the team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in quality. Apply today for an RN job and find out just how rewarding our unique mix of benefits, career development, and flexibility can be.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.