Earn up to $47 an hour as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in the Winchester, VA area with a flexible schedule that you control. But there's more. You can have all this and the support and competitive benefits you need because IntelyCare hires its nurse professionals as W2 employees.
The concept created by the nurses who founded IntelyCare is changing lives every day. With our easy-to-use app, you can schedule shifts at any of our partner facilities whenever you want. What does that mean for you? Days off whenever you want to discover the restaurants, shops, and museums of Winchester’s Old Town area or to finally see what the Shenandoah Valley Wine Festival is all about.
We know that a nurse with a well-balanced work-life schedule is a happy nurse who loves their job. If this sounds good to you, read on and consider joining the IntelyCare team.
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) hourly pay range: $38-$47 (25% higher than average)
- Your choice of facilities and shift types (day, night, overnight, weekday or weekends, over-time)
- Pay on a weekly, or even daily, basis
- Overtime, holiday pay, hazard pay, and travel bonuses
- Access to an easy-to-use and mobile-friendly app for all of your job needs
- Employer paid taxes, malpractice insurance, and workers' compensation coverage
- Eligibility for health, dental, and vision benefits which includes qualifying family members
- Retirement benefits and eligibility for our 401k plan
- Free continuing education and training directly through our app
- Free IntelyCare scrubs, water bottles, and other company merch
If you're still not sure whether this job is the right fit, you may be interested to hear why our own nursing professionals love working with us. Here's what a few of them have to share about their experience:
"I love working with IntelyCare! No one else pays better; there is a wide range of shifts available in my area; they usually answer any requests/questions in a timely manner; and the app is super easy to use."
"IntelyCare is amazing in every way! They are very supportive - the customer service agents are there for you 24/7. It makes it so much easier walking into your shift knowing that your job has your back like that."
"I love working with IntelyCare because of all the perks and benefits it provides. There’s a variety of facilities to choose from in the App. At first I was going to multiple facilities until I found my two favorites, where I now work full time. I love it!"
"I love working with IntelyCare because I can tailor my work schedule around my family and my nursing school responsibilities."
- Providing post-acute nursing care
- Verifying and administering medications, monitoring their effects
- Taking stock of residents' vital signs, physical/mental conditions
- Asking residents about their medical history and current issues, documenting them
- Checking residents' medical records
- Ensuring residents' general comfort and safety
- Performing vaccinations, helping with phlebotomy, and setting up IV
- Helping with training and orientation of staff
- Taking inventory and properly stocking medical supplies
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Virginia state license to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- High school diploma (or equivalent)
- Graduation from an approved LPN educational program
- Post-acute care or in-patient hospital experience (at least 4 months)
Ready for a Job That Finally Fits With Your Life?
If you're ready to build a rewarding nursing career without sacrificing your personal life, then your opportunity has arrived. Apply for an Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) job today and learn more about our flexible schedules, great benefits, and how to join the team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in quality.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.