If earning $45 to $66 per hour as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Dartmouth sounds good to you, you'll love the flexibility and benefits IntelyCare brings to the table. It's important to us that you feel supported in your career and your life in general, since nursing professionals who can set their own schedules while still enjoying the benefits of W2 employment are set up for success. Work-life balance is a key to our business model, not merely a slogan.
Close enough to Boston, but tucked away on Massachusetts's beautiful South Coast, Dartmouth has a lot to offer. Our flexible scheduling model allows you to embrace all facets of your life, whether you enjoy taking visiting relatives on the Coastal Wine Tour, buying fresh sea bass along Buzzards Bay, or simply taking care of business around town. IntelyCare encourages you to live your life to its fullest. Sound good? Learn more about the other fantastic benefits we have to offer and consider applying with us today.
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) hourly pay range: $43-$66 (25% higher than average)
- Get paid weekly or daily
- Variety of facilities and shifts to choose from (day/night, weekday/weekends, etc.)
- Health, dental, and vision benefits — eligibility for you and qualifying family members
- Paid overtime, holiday pay, hazard pay, and bonuses for travel
- Taxes, workers' compensation coverage, and malpractice insurance covered by employer
- User-friendly mobile app to access shifts and other job-related needs
- Eligibility for IntelyCare's 401k plan
- Company-paid training and continuing education through our app
- Complementary IntelyCare water bottles, scrubs and other merch
At IntelyCare our nursing professionals (called ""IntelyPros"") are at the core of everything we do, which is why we wanted you to hear directly from them. Here's what just a few have to say about their experience working with IntelyCare:
"Being able to pick up shifts when I want, having the freedom to not work holidays or weekends, being able to make great money…the list goes on and on. The staff is always understanding and polite. I really like being an IntelyPro!"
"I enjoy the flexibility and how easy it is to navigate through the app. I appreciate the support from the IntelyCare team – there is always someone available when you need it."
"This company is outstanding! Everyone is so quick to respond and solve any troubles you may have – from tech support to scheduling. I love IntelyCare!"
"I wasn’t able to complete my first shift due to the passing of a family member – Instead of getting penalized for it, an IntelyCare agent took the time to reach out and send their condolences. Gestures like that say a lot about a company."
- Providing post-acute nursing care
- Verifying and administering medications, monitoring their effects
- Taking stock of residents' vital signs, physical/mental conditions
- Asking residents about their medical history and current issues, documenting them
- Checking residents' medical records
- Ensuring residents' general comfort and safety
- Performing vaccinations, helping with phlebotomy, and setting up IV
- Helping with training and orientation of staff
- Taking inventory and properly stocking medical supplies
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Massachusetts state license to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- High school diploma, or equivalent
- Completion of an approved Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) educational program
- Experience in post-acute care or in-patient hospital settings (at least 4 months)
The Job You've Been Waiting for is Finally Here
Love nursing but value the flexibility to live a balanced life? Don't compromise. Apply today for an LPN position and learn more about our benefits, flexible schedules, and opportunities for career development.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.