Earn an hourly rate of up to $66 as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Franklin, MA (and the surrounding area), with the dual benefit of W2 employment and a flexible schedule that you control. That's right, at IntelyCare you get to choose your preferred shifts at any of our partner facilities and also what day, week —or even month — that you'd like to have off. You get this and a supportive team that will have your back.
Like you, we're tired of seeing so many of our colleagues struggle under an inflexible and outdated approach to nurse management. With back-to-back shifts, mandatory overtime, and denied time off requests, it's no surprise that our profession is dealing with record levels of burnout — but we're here to change that. As a nurse-founded company, we believe that you should be able to have the career you love and a life that you can truly live and we built a company around that very concept.
When you can control when and where you work, you get to set your own work-life balance. That means you can schedule work around all of your son's baseball games at Fletcher Field or morning hikes along the Franklin Reservoirs at the DelCarte Conservation area. However you choose to spend your free time, now's your chance to have a job that won't get in the way. Learn more about the benefits you could have by joining our amazing team of professionals today.
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) hourly pay range: $45-$66 (25% higher than average)
- Your choice of facilities and shift types (day, night, overnight, weekday or weekends, over-time)
- Pay on a weekly, or even daily, basis
- Overtime, holiday pay, hazard pay, and travel bonuses
- Access to an easy-to-use and mobile-friendly app for all of your job needs
- Employer paid taxes, malpractice insurance, and workers' compensation coverage
- Eligibility for health, dental, and vision benefits which includes qualifying family members
- Retirement benefits and eligibility for our 401k plan
- Free continuing education and training directly through our app
- Free IntelyCare scrubs, water bottles, and other company merch
If you're still not sure whether this job is the right fit, you may be interested to hear why our own nursing professionals love working with us. Here's what a few of them have to share about their experience:
"I love working with IntelyCare! No one else pays better; there is a wide range of shifts available in my area; they usually answer any requests/questions in a timely manner; and the app is super easy to use."
"IntelyCare is amazing in every way! They are very supportive - the customer service agents are there for you 24/7. It makes it so much easier walking into your shift knowing that your job has your back like that."
"I love working with IntelyCare because of all the perks and benefits it provides. There’s a variety of facilities to choose from in the App. At first I was going to multiple facilities until I found my two favorites, where I now work full time. I love it!"
"I love working with IntelyCare because I can tailor my work schedule around my family and my nursing school responsibilities."
- Administering nursing care in post-acute residences
- Interviewing and documenting residents' medical history and health concerns
- Verifying, administering, and monitoring medications
- Checking residents' vital signs, monitoring physical and mental conditions
- Providing for the comfort and safety of residents
- Checking residents' charts and medical records as needed
- Providing a supporting role in staff training and orientation
- Assisting with phlebotomy, IV set up, and immunizations
- Making sure medical equipment is properly stocked and maintained
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Massachusetts state license to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- High school diploma, or equivalent
- Completion of an approved Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) educational program
- Experience in post-acute care or in-patient hospital settings (at least 4 months)
Get the Work-Life Balance You Deserve With IntelyCare
Looking for an Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) job that still allows you to have a life after you've changed out of your scrubs? We understand, and we want to hear from you. Apply today to see how you can join the team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in quality and finally experience the flexibility, great benefits, and career development opportunities you deserve.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Franklin, Massachusetts 02038