Make a competitive rate as high as $82 per hour as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in and around Webster, Massachusetts, with the stability and support of W2 employment and the freedom to choose when and where you work. At IntelyCare, we take work-life balance seriously and provide our nursing professionals with the freedom to choose their own shifts at our partner facilities and let them decide what day, week, or even month they'd like to take off.
So, if you've been thinking about getting a bike and exploring the Mass Central Rail Trail but weren't sure whether your work schedule would allow it, IntelyCare might be the right fit for you. Perhaps you'd rather carve out some time to read a good book on the east shore of Lake Cochituate. It's your call. Check out all that we have to offer and consider joining our team today.
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) hourly pay range: $32-$82 (25% higher than average)
- Choose from a wide range of shifts and facilities (day/night, overnight, overtime, etc.)
- Personal and family eligibility for health benefits (including vision and dental)
- Get paid for your shifts every week, or every day
- Employer covers malpractice insurance, taxes, and workers' compensation
- Earn additional pay for overtime, holidays, hazard, and travel
- Eligibility for retirement benefits through IntelyCare's 401k plan
- Track shifts and pay, and perform other job tasks, through our mobile app
- Free IntelyCare merch, including scrubs and water bottles
- Access to training and continuing education, free through our app
At IntelyCare our nursing professionals (called ""IntelyPros"") are at the core of everything we do, which is why we wanted you to hear directly from them. Here's what just a few have to say about their experience working with IntelyCare:
"Being able to pick up shifts when I want, having the freedom to not work holidays or weekends, being able to make great money…the list goes on and on. The staff is always understanding and polite. I really like being an IntelyPro!"
"I enjoy the flexibility and how easy it is to navigate through the app. I appreciate the support from the IntelyCare team – there is always someone available when you need it."
"This company is outstanding! Everyone is so quick to respond and solve any troubles you may have – from tech support to scheduling. I love IntelyCare!"
"I wasn’t able to complete my first shift due to the passing of a family member – Instead of getting penalized for it, an IntelyCare agent took the time to reach out and send their condolences. Gestures like that say a lot about a company."
- Providing nursing care in post-acute facilities
- Checking residents' physical and mental wellbeing and monitoring vital signs
- Ensuring proper administration and verification of medications, monitoring their use
- Conducting intakes with residents, documenting their medical history and health concerns
- Reviewing residents' medical records and charts
- Fostering a comfortable and safe environment
- Helping staff with IV set up, phlebotomy, and vaccinations
- Monitoring and maintaining appropriate levels of medical supplies
- Assisting with medical staff orientation and training
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Massachusetts state license to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- High school diploma, or equivalent
- Completion of an approved Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) educational program
- Experience in post-acute care or in-patient hospital settings (at least 4 months)
Get the Work-Life Balance You Deserve With IntelyCare
Looking for an Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) job that still allows you to have a life after you've changed out of your scrubs? We understand, and we want to hear from you. Apply today to see how you can join the team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in quality and finally experience the flexibility, great benefits, and career development opportunities you deserve.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Webster, Massachusetts 01570