Make an hourly rate of up to $60 as a Registered Nurse (RN) in Manassas, VA (and nearby areas), with the unique combination of W2 benefits and a fully flexible schedule that you control. By fully flexible, we mean that you get to set your schedule on any given day, with the freedom to choose shifts at any of the facilities in our partner network. It's the best kind of work-life balance — one that you control.
Want to dial back your hours in the summer for more swim days at the Signal Bay Waterpark or morning tennis matches with friends at Stonewall Park? Or maybe you'd like to enjoy more of the year-round events at the Prince William County Fairgrounds? When you have a job that can work around your life, you can do all of this — and more. If this sounds good to you, see what else we offer our nursing professionals below.
- Registered Nurse (RN) hourly pay range: $51-$60 (25% higher than average)
- Choose the facilities and shifts that best fit your needs and lifestyle
- Through our app, find shifts in multiple states (based on where you're licensed)
- Payment on a weekly, or even daily, basis
- Hazard, travel, holiday, and overtime pay
- Incredible tuition discounts at Excelsior University — up to 34% — for undergraduate and graduate programs
- Health coverage eligibility (including dental, and vision), for you and qualifying family members
- Malpractice insurance and workers' compensation covered by employer as well as tax withholding
- Keep track of pay, shifts, and access benefits directly through our mobile-friendly app
- Eligibility for IntelyCare's 401k retirement plan
- Free, app-based continuing education and training resources
Nursing professionals come first on our team, which is why we thought you might like to hear directly from them. Here are some of the reasons why they love working at IntelyCare:
"I really like how this company operates. The last company I worked for was very demanding/threatening and did not care about the employees. At IntelyCare, there’s no pressure to pick up shifts and we get benefits and rewards based on our performance. I also like the variety of facilities in my area."
"I love IntelyCare because it gives me the flexibility to help others while working around my family’s schedule. I also love how nice the representatives are…they are extremely helpful!"
"IntelyCare provides a great work-life balance. The flexibility and earning potential this company offers is unmatched. For me personally, the fact that I make my own schedule is what prevents burnout. I make sure I take a break from time to time to reset and recharge."
"IntelyCare is what I’ve been looking for my entire career in nursing! I get to work when I want, where I want, and the pay is extremely nice. I also love being a nurse and possibly making a difference in someone’s life."
- Providing high-quality RN care in post-acute facilities
- Collaborating with medical staff and residents to develop care plans
- Tracking outcomes and reviewing options with physicians and other nursing staff
- Administering and supervising appropriate treatments and medications to residents
- Making sure medical equipment is properly set up and monitored
- Informing residents and family members about best care options
- Drawing blood, urine, and other fluids for lab work
- Ensuring staff compliance with facility policies and nursing standards
- Verifying the accurate documentation of medical histories and interventions
- Supervising nurses and support staff, providing training as needed
- Assisting with incident investigations
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Virginia state license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Successful completion of approved nursing program
- 1 year of experience (RN or related role)
- Advanced organizational skills
Get Unmatched Support and Work-Life Balance Today
It's no secret that nursing is an extremely demanding career, which is why you deserve better than the inflexible schedules and lack of support that are all too common in our field. At IntelyCare, we're fully committed to providing a healthy work-life balance for our nursing professionals, because that's who we are. Apply for an RN job today to join the nursing team that's ranked #1 in quality.
COVID-19 Considerations: COVID-19 vaccination requirements vary by state.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Manassas, Virginia 20112