Make an hourly wage of up to $40 as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in Boston, MA (and the wider area) as a W2 employee with a flexible schedule that you control. At IntelyCare you get to pick the shifts you want at any of our partner facilities, with the freedom to take time off on any day, week, or even month of your choosing. But there's more — as a W2 employer, we can offer you the benefits, training, and support you won't find with other companies.
We're a nurse founded company so we do things a bit differently. Instead of inflexible schedules and mandatory overtime, our Quincy-based company is built on the principle that nurses should be able to have the career they love without sacrificing their personal lives. With our support teams and our all-in-one app that lets you manage your schedule, pay, and career development, we make it easy for you to do what you do best.
Is your favorite band playing a show at Leader Bank Pavilion? Go ahead and buy your tickets, you won't have a work conflict. Want to dial back hours in the summer to enjoy more family time at places like the New England Aquarium or Revere Beach or free up time in the spring to train for the Boston Marathon? That's too easy when you control your work schedule. Here are a few more reasons why IntelyCare may be just the right fit for you.
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) hourly pay range: $25-$40 (25% higher than average)
- Variety of shift types (weekday, weekends, day/night/overnight)
- Your choice of facilities within our partner network
- Generous tuition discounts (of up to 34%) for undergraduate and graduate programs through Excelsior University
- Get paid weekly or daily
- Hazard pay and bonus pay for overtime, holidays, and travel assignments
- Employer withholding of taxes
- Workers' compensation and malpractice insurance paid by employer
- Health, dental, and vision coverage eligibility for you and qualifying family members
- Manage all of your job needs through our user-friendly mobile app
- Eligibility for our 401k retirement savings plan
- Quickly find shifts in all states where you're licensed using the multi-state licensing feature in our app
- Access to free IntelyCare merch including water bottles, scrubs, and much more
- Free app-based training and continuing education
As a company dedicated to prioritizing the needs of nursing professionals, it might help to hear directly from those who made the switch to IntelyCare. Here are just a few reasons why they love being a part of our team:
“IntelyCare is one of the best staffing companies out there! The schedule is very flexible, and you have the option to get paid daily.”
“I love working with IntelyCare because of all the perks and benefits it provides. There’s a variety of facilities to choose from in the App. At first, I was going to multiple facilities until I found my two favorites, where I now work full time. I love it!”
“I love the fact that this is a W2 company! Everyone here is very understanding - they will try to help you in every way they can!”
“Working for IntelyCare changed my whole outlook on the medical field! You guys make me want to work, feel motivated to come in every day and do my best to give the best care possible. The IntelyCare team is amazing! You never know what they have in store for their employees (bonuses, giveaways and etc…).”
- Assisting residents in ALFs, SNFs, and other post-acute facilities
- Helping residents with mobility, personal hygiene, toileting, feeding, and other activities of daily living (ADLs)
- Monitoring residents throughout the shift and alerting the broader nursing team to any concerns
- Checking temperature, blood pressure, and other vital signs, and reporting any abnormal events to supervising staff
- Maintaining a clean and hygienic environment by changing linens and helping to clean residents' rooms, etc.
- Moving residents to and from wheelchairs, beds, and exam tables
- Offering companionship and a compassionate, engaged ear to residents and their loved ones
- Understanding how to communicate with visitors, family members, and staff
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Massachusetts Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification
- Basic understanding of medical terminology and nursing care procedures
- Effective organizational skills and communication skills
- Appropriate bedside manner
Get the Freedom and Support You Deserve at IntelyCare
If you're ready for a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) job that will give you a well-supported career and the ability to thrive in your personal life, then we have the team that can deliver for you. Come see what it would be like to have the work-life balance you've always wanted on a team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in quality.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Boston, Massachusetts 02101