Who We Are
Sterling Village provides residents with medical, nursing, and rehabilitative care in a modern 143-bed facility set on 22 beautiful acres in Sterling, Massachusetts, right off of Routes 190 and 140. You can find a handful of hiking trails and nature preserves in the nearby area. It’s conveniently located just 15 minutes by car from Worcester and Leominster, and 25 minutes by car from Gardner and Marlborough.
Services provided by our committed and caring staff include:
- Short-term rehabilitation
- Long-term care
- Wound care
- Respite care
- Hospice and palliative care
Looking to make a career move? Sterling Village nursing jobs give candidates the opportunity to become part of an interdisciplinary team that includes fellow nursing professionals, physicians, rehab therapists, and dieticians, as well as social workers and activities staff. The leadership at Sterling Village demonstrates its commitment to providing high-quality care by being very hands-on in day-to-day operation.
Sterling Village values its team’s skill set and supports professional development. Lead CNAs train and guide new CNAs to help them get familiar with the facility and care practices. There’s also a generous tuition reimbursement program to help eligible team members get to the next level of their career. Employees’ dedication doesn’t go unnoticed at Sterling Village — monthly staff appreciation events allow everyone to come together and celebrate each other.
Sterling Village jobs pay weekly, whether you’re working full time, part time, or per diem. Here’s what you can expect to earn:
- CNAs: $19 to $24 per hour
- RNs and LPNs: $34 to $44 per hour
Additionally, Sterling Village nursing jobs come with a range of employee benefits that can make a real difference in your life. Some featured benefits include:
- Sign-on bonus for CNAs and nurses working 7a–3p, 3p–11p, and 11p–7a
- $3,000 for a full-time CNA or nurse (30–40 hours/week)
- $1,000 for a part-time CNA or nurse (24–29 hours/week)
- Weekly paychecks
- Weekend and shift differential
- Paid earned time off (3 weeks to start for full-time employees)
- Health and dental insurance
- Disability and life insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee referral program
Want to learn more about Sterling Village jobs? Check out the current openings to see if one could be the right fit for your career path.