The physician-founded and physician-led Prime Healthcare network includes 45 hospitals throughout 14 states, with corporate headquarters located in Ontario, CA. If you’re eager to join a hospital system that believes in treating all patients with compassion, dignity, and respect, take a look at the Prime Healthcare nursing jobs available right now.
When you join their team, you’ll get to use your expertise as a nurse to make a positive impact on patients’ lives every day. The dynamic work environments of Prime Healthcare hospitals rely on the skills and training of clinicians to deliver quality care.
You’ll find nursing jobs at Prime Healthcare for all levels of experience, plus there are opportunities for professional advancement — the leadership teams are made up of doctors and nurses who often have been promoted from within. Top clinical nurses who work to advance quality care are honored through the Clinical Advancement Recognition Program.
If you’re dedicated to caring for others and are driven to provide both clinical and compassionate excellence, Prime Healthcare nursing jobs offer a great path for you to build your future.
Prime Healthcare offers a generous flexible benefits package lets you choose which features you need. Programs and resources include:
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health care spending account and dependent care spending account
- Basic life insurance and accidental death and dismemberment
- Universal life insurance
- Critical illness insurance
- Accident insurance
- Optional life insurance
- Home/auto insurance
- Pet insurance
- Cancer insurance
- Voluntary short-term and long-term disability
- Emergency travel assistance
- Commuter assistance/ridesharing program (varies by location)
- Identity theft protection
- Prepaid legal option
- Discounted event tickets
- Discounted fitness and cell phone rates
Another reason to consider applying for Prime Healthcare jobs? The wealth of awards and recognitions the network has received. Some of the more recent include:
Lown Institute Hospitals Index 2023–24
- 25 hospitals in 14 states received an “A” grade for outstanding social responsibility.
- 4 hospitals made the honor roll, earning “A” grades in Social Responsibility, Health Equity, Value of Care, and Patient Outcomes:
- West Anaheim Medical Center (CA)
- Dallas Medical Center (TX)
- Suburban Community Hospital (PA)
- Landmark Medical Center (RI)
Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade, Spring 2023
- 22 Prime Healthcare hospitals earned an “A.”
- 254 accolades for clinical excellence in different specialties.
- More award-winning hospitals in patient safety than any other health system for eight straight years (2016–2023).
Fortune/IBM Watson Health (now Merative)
- Recognized as a Top 10 and Top 15 Health System three times.
- The only health system west of the Mississippi to receive Top 10 Health System recognition.
- Ranked in the nation’s 100 Top Hospitals66
- 8 Prime Healthcare hospitals were named to the 100 Top Hospitals List in 2022:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center (CA)
- Desert Valley Hospital (CA)
- East Liverpool City Hospital (OH)
- Garden City Hospital (NY)
- Lake Huron Medical Center (MI)
- La Palma Intercommunity Hospital (CA)
- Saint Mary’s Regional Medical Center (NV)
- Saint Michael’s Medical Center (NJ)
Want to learn more about Prime Healthcare nursing jobs? Watch this video to see if it could be the right match for your career.