Ascension Healthcare Nursing Jobs
Who We Are
Ascension is a national faith-based healthcare organization and one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., spanning 22 states and the District of Columbia.
More than 150,000 employees work at Ascension Healthcare. Jobs at this provider span 2,600 sites, with about 50,000 nurses working in a wide range of healthcare environments such as hospitals, medical practices, senior living communities, assisted living facilities, short-term rehabilitation centers, memory support residences, and long-term care facilities.
Ascension Living Centers
ECNAs, LPNs, and RNs have jobs at Ascension Living Centers that include independent living, assisted living, short-term rehab, memory support, and long-term care facilities.
Ascension Medical Group
The Ascension Medical Group includes hospitals and medical practices that employ nurse practitioners, certified nurse midwives, and medical assistants in 19 state locations and Washington, D.C.
Ascension at Home
Ascension Healthcare jobs in home health cover skilled nursing visits for home infusion therapy, personal care assistance, palliative care, and hospice.
Benefits offered to Ascension employees working at least 24 hours a week include:
- Paid time off (with holidays)
- Flexible scheduling
- Affordable and accessible healthcare with a wide range of customizable benefits including medical, dental, and vision plans with options for health savings accounts
- Disability insurance (short- and long-term)
- Life insurance (company paid)
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer matching
- Reimbursement for gym memberships
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Company discounts
- Assistance with continuing education
- Career development, including tuition assistance, nursing career coaches, and ongoing training
- Safety and well-being resources to empower associates to proactively manage their physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being
- Parental leave/adoption programs
Consider Ascension Healthcare Jobs
As an Ascension employee, you'll be working for a company that has been given a long list of honors that include:
- Best Company Work-Life Balance 2021
- Military Friendly Employer 2021
- Best Teams HR 2022
- Top Companies in Austin from LinkedIn
- Best Places to Work 2023 from Built-in
- Forbes 2022 America's Best-in-State Employers
- Best Company Career Growth 2021
- Best Company Perks & Benefits 2021
- One of the first recipients of the American Medical Association's Joy in Medicine Recognition in 2019
Want to learn more? Check out this video about Ascension Health careers to see if this might be the right employer for you.