Earn an hourly rate of up to $65 as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Paoli, Pennsylvania, and throughout the area, knowing that flexible schedules give you the freedom to live life on your own terms. At IntelyCare, we value a healthy work-life balance, which is why our nursing professionals can choose their own shifts at our partner facilities and take time off on any day, week, or even month of their choosing. But there's more. As a W2 employer, we combine this work-life balance with the benefits, support, and career opportunities that you, and your loved ones, deserve.
Hoping to help chaperone your child's class field trip to the Paoli Battlefield Historical Park, go for an epic hike at Natural Lands' Willisbrook Preserve, or meet up with friends for dinner along King St? At IntelyCare, you can advance your career and still have a full life to enjoy. See what sets us apart from the rest and consider becoming an IntelyPro today.
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) hourly pay range: $33-$65 (25% higher than average)
- Flexible schedule with a wide variety of shifts and facilities from which to choose
- Eligibility for health benefits, including vision and dental, for you and your family
- Several payment options, such as weekly or even daily
- Bonus pay available for holidays, overtime, travel, and hazard-based shifts
- Malpractice insurance, workers' compensation, and taxes paid by employer
- Track pay, shift schedules, and perform other job-related tasks with our easy-to-use app
- Easily find shifts in multiple states based on where you hold a license
- Plan your retirement with eligibility for IntelyCare's 401k plan
- Up to 34% in tuition discounts on undergraduate and graduate programs through Excelsior University
- Free merch, including IntelyCare-branded bottle bottles and scrubs
- Training and continuing education through our app at no cost
Want to know what it's like to work at IntelyCare — from the perspective of nursing professionals like you? Here's what some of our IntelyPros think about their experience with us:
"This job has so much more to offer than a decent pay. The flexibility and large choice of facilities to work for is amazing. I am a single mom and I hated missing out on sports events, holidays, and special moments due to regular schedules. IntelyCare has made it possible for me to enjoy my life, kids, and career."
"I love the fact that this is a W2 company! Everyone here is very understanding - they will try to help you in every way they can!"
"This job feels unreal sometimes! Being able to make your own schedule is great, but working at different facilities and learning new things every day makes it even better. It helps you increase your skill set in a way that being a FT employee somewhere could never do. I truly feel blessed to be part of this team!"
"I love IntelyCare because they listen to your concerns and respond in a timely manner. The staff is very pleasant and understanding. The pay here is unmatched, and the list of facilities is very diverse. I also love the flexibility!"
- Working in post-acute facilities as an LPN
- Tracking the wellbeing of patients, both physical and mental, and monitoring their vital signs
- Conducting intakes, documenting health concerns and medical history of residents
- Administering and properly verifying medications and monitoring their effects
- Reviewing residents' charts and medical records
- Assisting with the cultivation of a safe, comfortable facility
- Maintaining appropriate stocks of medical supplies
- Participating in IV set up, immunizations, and phlebotomy procedures
- Helping with the orientation and training of medical staff
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Pennsylvania state license to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Completion of approved Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) educational program
- High school graduation, GED, or equivalent
- 4 or more months of experience in an in-patient or post-acute care setting
Join a Nursing Company That Has Your Back
If you're looking for an LPN job that offers both professional support and the work-life balance to live a full and balanced life, we'd like to hear from you. Get the competitive pay and benefits, career opportunities, and truly flexible schedule that you deserve by joining the nursing team ranked #1 in quality today.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Paoli, Pennsylvania 19301