Earn as much as $65 per hour as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Newtown Square, PA (and nearby areas), working for a W2 employer that let's you set your own schedule. On our team you get to pick only the shifts you want at any of our many partnering facilities, while taking time off whenever you like. And — as a W2 employee — you'd get access to our many employee benefits and perks, as well as a wide range of career development resources.
When you get to set your own work-life balance on any given day, you can make more time for your child's little league games at Gable Park, morning walks with the dog along Bishop Hollow Trail, or that weeklong trip to Philadelphia with your friends. With IntelyCare you can do all of this — and so much more. See what else we offer below and consider joining our supportive team today.
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) hourly pay range: $32-$65 (25% higher than average)
- Flexible schedule with a wide variety of shifts and facilities from which to choose
- Eligibility for health benefits, including vision and dental, for you and your family
- Several payment options, such as weekly or even daily
- Bonus pay available for holidays, overtime, travel, and hazard-based shifts
- Malpractice insurance, workers' compensation, and taxes paid by employer
- Track pay, shift schedules, and perform other job-related tasks with our easy-to-use app
- Easily find shifts in multiple states based on where you hold a license
- Plan your retirement with eligibility for IntelyCare's 401k plan
- Up to 34% in tuition discounts on undergraduate and graduate programs through Excelsior University
- Free merch, including IntelyCare-branded bottle bottles and scrubs
- Training and continuing education through our app at no cost
We understand that changing jobs can be an uncertain time. That's why we thought you might like to hear directly from the nursing professionals who've joined our team. Here's what a some of them wanted to share:
"I love IntelyCare because I can choose where and when I want to work, get paid on a weekly basis, and take vacation whenever I want."
"I love how professional everyone is at this company – it makes me feel safe and supported! The pay is also great and having a flexible schedule makes a huge difference."
"I love being part of the IntelyCare team because I’m able to make my own schedule and spend more time with my family."
"I joined IntelyCare looking for an extra source of income and I fell in love with it! I have a full-time Home Care job, but I don’t always have enough clients for the week. Thanks to the flexibility this job offers, I am able to take some per diem shifts on the side and complement my income. I am extremely grateful!"
- Providing compassionate nursing care as an LPN in post-acute facilities
- Monitoring patients' physical and mental conditions and tracking their vital signs
- Performing resident intakes, documenting their medical histories and any health concerns
- Helping with the administration and proper verification of medications, tracking their use and effects
- Cultivating a comfortable, safe facility for residents
- Tracking residents' medical records and charts
- Assisting with the set up of IVs, immunizations, and phlebotomy procedures
- Keeping track of medical supplies and maintaining a proper inventory
- Working with staff in the orientation and training of new colleagues
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Pennsylvania state license to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Completion of approved Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) educational program
- H.S. diploma or GED (or equivalent)
- 4 months experience working in a post-acute care or in-patient setting
Join a Nursing Company That Has Your Back
If you're looking for an LPN job that offers both professional support and the work-life balance to live a full and balanced life, we'd like to hear from you. Get the competitive pay and benefits, career opportunities, and truly flexible schedule that you deserve by joining the nursing team ranked #1 in quality today.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Newtown Square, Pennsylvania 19073