Earn up to $65 an hour as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Myerstown, Pennsylvania, and surrounding areas, with a fully flexible schedule that allows you to take control of your life. At IntelyCare, we understand the demands of the nursing profession, which is why our W2-employed professionals have the freedom to choose their own shifts at our partner facilities and to take time off whenever they like — without having to wait for approvals.
This means you can keep playing disc golf at Jackson Recreational Park every Friday afternoon, take long hikes at Willow Spring Park when the weather's nice, or simply relax at home and recuperate after a long week. We know that well-rested nursing professionals with balanced lives provide the best patient care. See what else we bring to the table and consider joining our team today.
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) hourly pay range: $33-$65 (25% higher than average)
- Make your own schedule, with many shifts and facilities to choose from
- Work shifts in multiple states, based on where you're licensed
- Eligibility for healthcare, vision, and dental benefits for you — and eligible family members
- Employer-paid malpractice insurance, workers' compensation, and withholding of taxes
- Get paid weekly or even daily
- Tuition discounts at Excelsior University (up to 34% off) for undergraduate and graduate programs
- Perform various tasks, such as tracking pay and shifts, through our mobile app
- Travel, holidays, overtime, and hazard pay available
- Eligibility to participate in IntelyCare's 401k retirement program
- Easy access to continuing education and training through our app — at no cost to you
- Free IntelyCare-branded merch, such as scrubs and water bottles
Want to know what it's like to work at IntelyCare — from the perspective of nursing professionals like you? Here's what some of our IntelyPros think about their experience with us:
"This job has so much more to offer than a decent pay. The flexibility and large choice of facilities to work for is amazing. I am a single mom and I hated missing out on sports events, holidays, and special moments due to regular schedules. IntelyCare has made it possible for me to enjoy my life, kids, and career."
"I love the fact that this is a W2 company! Everyone here is very understanding - they will try to help you in every way they can!"
"This job feels unreal sometimes! Being able to make your own schedule is great, but working at different facilities and learning new things every day makes it even better. It helps you increase your skill set in a way that being a FT employee somewhere could never do. I truly feel blessed to be part of this team!"
"I love IntelyCare because they listen to your concerns and respond in a timely manner. The staff is very pleasant and understanding. The pay here is unmatched, and the list of facilities is very diverse. I also love the flexibility!"
- Providing compassionate nursing care as an LPN in post-acute facilities
- Monitoring patients' physical and mental conditions and tracking their vital signs
- Performing resident intakes, documenting their medical histories and any health concerns
- Helping with the administration and proper verification of medications, tracking their use and effects
- Cultivating a comfortable, safe facility for residents
- Tracking residents' medical records and charts
- Assisting with the set up of IVs, immunizations, and phlebotomy procedures
- Keeping track of medical supplies and maintaining a proper inventory
- Working with staff in the orientation and training of new colleagues
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Pennsylvania state license to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Completion of approved Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) educational program
- High school diploma (or GED/equivalent)
- Experience working in a post-acute care or in-patient setting (at least 4 months)
Get the Optimal Work-Life Balance With a Team That Cares
Searching for an LPN job that's as supportive and dedicated to you as you are to your patients and fellow nurses? At IntelyCare, we don't just talk about work-life balance, we make it central to our mission. Find out why our growing team of nursing professionals is ranked #1 in quality by applying today.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Myerstown, Pennsylvania 17067