Make an hourly rate of up to $76 as a Registered Nurse (RN) in Jenkins Township, PA (and the wider region), while working as a W2 employee with complete control over your work schedule. That's right, at IntelyCare you get employee benefits and the ability to work when, where, and however often you like. With our all-in-one app you can easily find your preferred shifts at any of our partnering facilities, customize your pay, and even access free professional development courses.
If you've been looking for a job that supports your life (not the other way around), this is an ideal opportunity. With the ability to set your own schedule, you can just pick up morning shifts so your afternoons are free for bike rides along the Luzerne County Rail Trail or to catch your child's season games at the Jenkins Township Little League fields. Been planning a weeklong camping trip to Frances Slocum State Park? Go ahead and take it because you won't have a work conflict.
As a nurse-founded company, we're here to support our nursing professionals at every step in their career. See what else we have to offer below and consider joining our supportive team today.
- Registered Nurse (RN) hourly pay range: $43-$76 (25% higher than average)
- Choose the facilities and shifts you prefer (such as per diem, overnight, etc.)
- Quickly find shifts in any state where you're licensed
- Track shifts, perform other essential job functions, and access W2 benefits all through our mobile-friendly app
- Weekly — or even daily — payment of wages
- Hazard, holiday, overtime, and travel pay
- Company-paid health coverage (including vision and dental) for employees and qualifying family members
- Workers' comp, withholding of taxes, and malpractice insurance (employer paid)
- Eligibility for enrollment in IntelyCare's 401k plan
- Continuing education and training resources (free through our app)
- Unbeatable tuition discounts (up to 34%) for undergraduate and graduate programs at Excelsior University
- Free IntelyCare water bottles, scrubs, and other merch
At IntelyCare we truly value the hard-working nursing professionals on our team, but you don't have to just take our word for it. Here's what some of our "IntelyPros" had to say about their experience on our team:
"Being appreciated and respected by my employer is one of the greatest things I can receive as an employee. That's what sets IntelyCare apart from any other healthcare company. This company has provided me with a peaceful work environment."
"I love IntelyCare from the bottom of my heart! This company has literally changed my life! Everything is super organized and straightforward. Thanks to IntelyCare, I am now in control of my career."
"Being able to pick up shifts when I want, having the freedom to not work holidays or weekends, being able to make great money…the list goes on and on. The staff is always understanding and polite. I really like being an IntelyPro!"
"I love IntelyCare because it gives me the freedom to care for both my patients and my family."
- Providing high-quality RN care in post-acute facilities
- Collaborating with medical staff and residents to develop care plans
- Tracking outcomes and reviewing options with physicians and other nursing staff
- Administering and supervising appropriate treatments and medications to residents
- Making sure medical equipment is properly set up and monitored
- Informing residents and family members about best care options
- Drawing blood, urine, and other fluids for lab work
- Ensuring staff compliance with facility policies and nursing standards
- Verifying the accurate documentation of medical histories and interventions
- Supervising nurses and support staff, providing training as needed
- Assisting with incident investigations
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Pennsylvania state license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Successful completion of approved nursing program
- Post-acute or in-patient hospital care experience (at least 4 months)
- Advanced organizational skills
Get Unmatched Support and Work-Life Balance Today
It's no secret that nursing is an extremely demanding career, which is why you deserve better than the inflexible schedules and lack of support that are all too common in our field. At IntelyCare, we're fully committed to providing a healthy work-life balance for our nursing professionals, because that's who we are. Apply for an RN job today to join the nursing team that's ranked #1 in quality.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Jenkins Township, Pennsylvania 18640