Earn up to $78 per hour while working as a Registered Nurse (RN) in Harleysville, PA (and the nearby area), with complete control over your work schedule. By complete control we mean that you get to decide when, where, and how often you work with your choice of shifts at any of our partner facilities. But, as a nurse-founded company we know that flexible schedules are just part of the work-life balance equation. That's why we offer all of our nursing professionals the benefits, stability, and professional support that only a W2 employer can provide.
With the freedom to schedule work around your life, you can make time to chaperone your child's field trip to Valley Forge National Historical Park, or finally see what the Apple Butter Frolic at the Mennonite Heritage Center is all about. At IntelyCare, we don't make you choose between your career and your life — we're here to help you thrive in both. See what else we have to offer below and consider joining our supportive team today.
- Registered Nurse (RN) hourly pay range: $40-$78 (25% higher than average)
- Your choice of our partnering facilities and shifts (including per diem, weekends, etc.)
- Get paid weekly or even daily
- Eligibility for health benefits (medical, dental, and vision), which includes qualifying family members
- Employer-covered malpractice insurance and workers' compensation and tax withholding
- Easily find shifts in multiple states, based on licensure
- Eligibility for retirement savings through IntelyCare's 401k plan
- Through our app, keep track of shifts, pay, and other job functions
- Overtime, holiday, travel, and hazard pay eligibility
- Access to free training and continuing education resources through our app
- Generous tuition discounts at Excelsior University (up to 34%) for undergraduate and graduate programs
- IntelyCare scrubs, water bottles, and other company merch
Nursing professionals come first on our team, which is why we thought you might like to hear directly from them. Here are some of the reasons why they love working at IntelyCare:
"I really like how this company operates. The last company I worked for was very demanding/threatening and did not care about the employees. At IntelyCare, there’s no pressure to pick up shifts and we get benefits and rewards based on our performance. I also like the variety of facilities in my area."
"I love IntelyCare because it gives me the flexibility to help others while working around my family’s schedule. I also love how nice the representatives are…they are extremely helpful!"
"IntelyCare provides a great work-life balance. The flexibility and earning potential this company offers is unmatched. For me personally, the fact that I make my own schedule is what prevents burnout. I make sure I take a break from time to time to reset and recharge."
"IntelyCare is what I’ve been looking for my entire career in nursing! I get to work when I want, where I want, and the pay is extremely nice. I also love being a nurse and possibly making a difference in someone’s life."
- Providing quality care in post-acute facilities as an RN
- Going over options for care and observing outcomes with physicians other staff
- Developing care plans and best options with medical staff and residents
- Setting up medical equipment and monitoring their use
- Drawing fluids, such as blood and urine, for lab work
- Administering appropriate treatments and medications to residents
- Ensuring proper staff compliance with nursing standards and facility policies
- Working with residents and family members regarding best care options
- Supervising and training of nursing and other staff, as needed
- Making sure patient histories and interventions are properly documented
- Helping with incident investigations
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Pennsylvania state license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Graduation from approved nursing program
- At least 4 months of experience in post-acute or in-patient hospital care
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
Get Unmatched Support and Work-Life Balance Today
It's no secret that nursing is an extremely demanding career, which is why you deserve better than the inflexible schedules and lack of support that are all too common in our field. At IntelyCare, we're fully committed to providing a healthy work-life balance for our nursing professionals, because that's who we are. Apply for an RN job today to join the nursing team that's ranked #1 in quality.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Harleysville, Pennsylvania 19438