Make up to $36 an hour as a State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) in the Kirtland, OH area with a flexible schedule that's not something you see everyday in nursing. This is also a W2 job that includes the security, support, and benefits not available in a 1099 position.
As a nurse-founded company, IntelyCare takes work-life balance seriously, putting you in control of your schedule. You can work and take time off to fit your lifestyle by picking the most convenient shifts at any of our partner facilities with our easy-to-use app. You won’t need approval for a day off — just don’t sign up for any shifts that day. It couldn’t be easier.
With IntelyCare, you can have time to take your kids to see the animals at Lake Metroparks Farmpark or have a date night at Holden Arboretum. Are you already thinking about what you’d do with a special day off? Keep reading more about what IntelyCare has to offer and consider joining our amazing team today.
- State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) hourly pay range: $19-$36 (25% higher than average)
- Variety of shift types (day/night/overnight, weekends, etc.) and facilities
- Get paid weekly or daily
- Hazard pay and bonus pay for overtime, holidays, and travel
- Taxes, workers' compensation, and malpractice insurance paid by employer
- Health, dental, and vision coverage eligibility for you and qualifying family members
- Manage all of your job needs through our user-friendly mobile app
- Eligibility for our 401k retirement savings plan
- Access to free IntelyCare merch, including water bottles and scrubs
- Free app-based training and continuing education
IntelyCare has a lot to offer our nursing professionals (called "IntelyPros"). Here's what a few of them have to say about their experience working for us:
"I’ve had a great experience working with IntelyCare! This company has always handled everything efficiently, from shifts and facility availability to solving issues I have encountered."
"I love IntelyCare and all they do to recognize us, healthcare providers. I love how my pay is always accurate and instant. I enjoy the ease of signing in & out and how user-friendly the app is."
"I love IntelyCare because they listen to your concerns and respond in a timely manner. The staff is very pleasant and understanding. The pay here is unmatched, and the list of facilities is very diverse. I also love the flexibility!"
"IntelyCare is 10/10! I have worked with them for a little over 2 years and I have never been disappointed. The customer service staff takes care of everything you need in a very timely manner."
- Providing nursing care in post-acute care facilities in your area
- Helping residents perform activities of daily living (ADLs), such as toileting, grooming, and personal hygiene
- Checking vital signs such as blood pressure and pulse, altering supervisor to any abnormal readings
- Serving meals and assisting residents with feeding when needed
- Changing linens, sanitizing surfaces, and performing other tasks to help maintain a clean and sanitary environment
- Observing residents on an ongoing basis, alerting nurses to any concerns or emergencies
- Serving as a go-between for residents and healthcare staff, and communicating with family members and other visitors
- Moving residents safely and comfortably to and from exam tables, beds, and wheelchairs, repositioning them when necessary
- Staying engaged with residents and offering companionship
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Ohio State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) certification
- Basic understanding of medical terms and nursing care procedures
- Effective organizational skills
- Strong communication skills and appropriate bedside manner
Take the Next Step in Your Career Today
Find a State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) job that gives you the career you desire without sacrificing the full life you deserve. IntelyCare offers a refreshing mix of great benefits, career development opportunities, and flexibility. Get real work-life balance today by joining our team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in quality.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.