You can make up to $71 an hour as a Registered Nurse (RN) in Mayfield Heights, OH and also have the final say on when you work. That's right, at IntelyCare you control your schedule, choosing any shift that works best for you at any one of our partner facilities. But that's not all. Unlike other companies, IntelyCare hires its nurse professionals as W2 employees so you get the freedom to work when you want and the stability, support, and benefits that only an employer can provide.
As a nurse-founded company, IntelyCare's mission is to prioritize the needs of our colleagues. For far too long, nurse professionals have had to bear the brunt of a healthcare system that simply doesn't work for them. With extended shifts and denied time-off requests, it's no surprise that we're seeing record levels of burnout and career change in our profession — until now. With a business model centered around nurse work-life balance, our nurse professionals can finally have the career they love and a life they can live.
How could you live your life if you were able to choose when, where, and how often you work? How about never missing another one of your child's baseball games at Mayfield Heights Recreational Park? Or maybe you like the ability to take a week off — whenever you want — for a relaxing getaway along Lake Erie? With IntelyCare, you can do all of that, and so much more. Here are a few more benefits that can be yours if you decide to join our amazing team.
- Registered Nurse (RN) hourly pay range: $40-$71 (25% higher than average)
- Your choice of facilities and shifts (weekends, overnight, per diem, etc.)
- Get paid weekly or even daily
- Employer-paid taxes, workers' comp, and malpractice insurance
- Health, vision, and dental benefits for employees and qualified family members
- Retirement benefit (401k) eligibility
- User-friendly mobile app to track shifts and access other job functions
- Overtime, holiday, and hazard pay, plus bonus pay for travel
- Training and continuing education, for free, through the mobile app
- Complementary water bottles, scrubs, and other IntelyCare merch
At IntelyCare, we've built our company around our nursing professionals, not the other way around. That makes all the difference for our nursing professionals (called "IntelyPros"). Here's what some of them have to say about their experience with us:
"IntelyCare allows me to have the work-life balance I needed. Working for this company is a privilege – my life has been better ever since!"
"I really enjoy working with IntelyCare! The app is very easy to use, the staff is always available and helpful, and the pay is great! I have completed shifts through IntelyCare in three different states and I can’t complain. This company is very organized!"
"IntelyCare gives you the opportunity to work on your own terms. It offers you the flexibility to work when you want and gives you all the tools necessary to achieve financial freedom. They display the amount of money you’ll make prior to accepting a shift and allows you to work overtime, which is great."
"I love IntelyCare because of the flexibility. Being a single mother of a disabled child while pregnant with another child is hard enough. Not having a set schedule allows me to work around mine and my child’s doctor appointments while still earning a living."
- Providing high-quality nursing care in post-acute facilities, such as SNFs and ALFs
- Administering individualized treatments and medications to residents
- Developing care plans in conjunction with residents and medical teams
- Setting up medical equipment and monitoring their use
- Going over care options with residents and family members
- Meeting and consulting with physicians and other healthcare staff as needed
- Drawing blood, urine, and other fluid samples for lab work
- Making sure nursing standards and facility policies are met
- Accurately documentating interventions and medical condition histories
- Helping with investigations into incidents, ensuring they're reported accurately
- Training nursing staff and supervising them
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Ohio state license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Completion of an approved nursing program
- Experience in either post-acute care or in-patient hospital settings (at least 4 months)
- Excellent organizational skills
Take Control Your Schedule Today
If you're ready to take the next step in your career, but also want control over your schedule, then we just might be the perfect match. Consider joining the team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in quality by applying for an RN job today.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.