You can make up to $36 an hour as a State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) in Mayfield Heights, OH and also have the final say on when you work. That's right, at IntelyCare you control your schedule, choosing any shift that works best for you at any one of our partner facilities. But that's not all. Unlike other companies, IntelyCare hires its nurse professionals as W2 employees so you get the freedom to work when you want and the stability, support, and benefits that only an employer can provide.
As a nurse-founded company, IntelyCare's mission is to prioritize the needs of our colleagues. For far too long, nurse professionals have had to bear the brunt of a healthcare system that simply doesn't work for them. With extended shifts and denied time-off requests, it's no surprise that we're seeing record levels of burnout and career change in our profession — until now. With a business model centered around nurse work-life balance, our nurse professionals can finally have the career they love and a life they can live.
How could you live your life if you were able to choose when, where, and how often you work? How about never missing another one of your child's baseball games at Mayfield Heights Recreational Park? Or maybe you like the ability to take a week off — whenever you want — for a relaxing getaway along Lake Erie? With IntelyCare, you can do all of that, and so much more. Here are a few more benefits that can be yours if you decide to join our amazing team.
- State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) hourly pay range: $19-$36 (25% higher than average)
- Payment on a weekly or daily basis
- Wide variety of facilities and shifts (weekends/weekdays, day/night/overnight, etc.)
- Employer-covered malpractice insurance, taxes, and workers' comp
- Hazard pay, overtime, holiday pay, and travel bonuses
- Easy to use mobile app for shift updates and other job needs
- Eligibility for health benefits (including dental and vision) for you and qualifying family members
- Access app-based training and continuing education free of charge
- 401k retirement plan eligibility
- Complementary merch, including scrubs and water bottles
IntelyCare has a lot to offer our nursing professionals (called "IntelyPros"). Here's what a few of them have to say about their experience working for us:
"I’ve had a great experience working with IntelyCare! This company has always handled everything efficiently, from shifts and facility availability to solving issues I have encountered."
"I love IntelyCare and all they do to recognize us, healthcare providers. I love how my pay is always accurate and instant. I enjoy the ease of signing in & out and how user-friendly the app is."
"I love IntelyCare because they listen to your concerns and respond in a timely manner. The staff is very pleasant and understanding. The pay here is unmatched, and the list of facilities is very diverse. I also love the flexibility!"
"IntelyCare is 10/10! I have worked with them for a little over 2 years and I have never been disappointed. The customer service staff takes care of everything you need in a very timely manner."
- Providing nursing care to residents in post-acute facilities near you
- Supporting with activities of daily living (ADLs) such as include personal hygiene, mobility, and grooming
- Monitoring blood pressure and other vital signs, and reporting to your supervisor when necessary
- Serving meals to residents, helping to feed them when necessary
- Observing residents during your shift, reporting any concerns to nurses or other staff members
- Cleaning and sanitizing surfaces, keeping residents' rooms tidy, changing linens, and helping to maintain a hygienic environment
- Serving as a conduit between healthcare staff and residents, and communicating with visitors and family members
- Moving residents in and out of wheelchairs and beds, and repositioning them as needed
- Offering a compassionate ear to residents and providing companionship
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Ohio State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) certification
- Basic understanding of medical terms and nursing care procedures
- Effective organizational skills
- Strong communication skills and appropriate bedside manner
Take the Next Step in Your Career Today
Find a State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) job that gives you the career you desire without sacrificing the full life you deserve. IntelyCare offers a refreshing mix of great benefits, career development opportunities, and flexibility. Get real work-life balance today by joining our team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in quality.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.