Earn up to $36 an hour as a State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) in Shaker Heights, Ohio, and throughout the Cleveland area — and still have the flexibility to pursue your personal goals and responsibilities. At IntelyCare, we know that a healthy work-life balance is key to excellent patient care. That's why our nurses, hired as W2 employees, have the freedom to choose the shifts at our partner facilities that work best for them.
What might your life look like with control over your schedule? Maybe you're pursuing coursework at Ursuline College and want to make sure you make all of your classes without conflict. Or, perhaps your weekly gathering with friends at the Van Aken District for a couple of beers are too important to miss. Whatever your life entails, you shouldn't have to compromise. Learn more about the benefits of becoming an IntelyPro today.
- State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) hourly pay range: $19-$36 (25% higher than average)
- Get paid daily or weekly
- Workers' comp, malpractice insurance, and taxes paid for by employer
- Access shifts and manage other job needs through our free mobile app
- Choose your preferred facilities and shifts (weekends/weekdays, day/night/overnight, etc.)
- Overtime, hazard, and holiday pay, plus travel bonuses
- Eligibility for health, dental and vision coverage (qualifying family members included)
- 401k retirement plan eligibility
- App-based continuing education and training opportunities at no charge
- Free company merch, including IntelyCare scrubs and water bottles
Want to hear more about our company directly from the nurse professionals who work with us? Here's what a few of our "IntelyPros" have to say about their experience with IntelyCare:
"IntelyCare is the best job I’ve ever had. The pay is better than any other full time job I’ve had in the past, and I have the freedom to make my own schedule."
"I love working with IntelyCare because I am cared for! Making my own schedule is awesome and it makes my life so much easier."
"I am a single mom and currently in nursing school. IntelyCare allows me to work less and make more, which gives me more time for school and to spend with my children."
"I really like how this company operates. The last company I worked for was very demanding/threatening and did not care about the employees. At IntelyCare, there’s no pressure to pick up shifts, we get benefits and rewards based on our performances. I also like the variety of facilities in my area."
- Providing nursing care in post-acute care facilities in your area
- Helping residents perform activities of daily living (ADLs), such as toileting, grooming, and personal hygiene
- Checking vital signs such as blood pressure and pulse, altering supervisor to any abnormal readings
- Serving meals and assisting residents with feeding when needed
- Changing linens, sanitizing surfaces, and performing other tasks to help maintain a clean and sanitary environment
- Observing residents on an ongoing basis, alerting nurses to any concerns or emergencies
- Serving as a go-between for residents and healthcare staff, and communicating with family members and other visitors
- Moving residents safely and comfortably to and from exam tables, beds, and wheelchairs, repositioning them when necessary
- Staying engaged with residents and offering companionship
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Ohio State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) certification
- Understanding of nursing care procedures and terminology
- Effective organization and communication skills
- Attention to detail
Ready For a Job That Finally Works For You?
We get it: You love your profession, but need balance in your life. If you're ready for a State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) job with real benefits and the flexibility to choose your shifts and workplaces, we'd love to hear from you. See what work-life balance can look like for you by joining the team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in quality.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.