Make up to $62 an hour as a Certified Medication Aide (CMA) in East Cleveland, Ohio, and throughout the Cleveland area, with the freedom to carve out the schedule that works best for you. Nursing professionals work extremely hard, which is why we at IntelyCare provide the flexibility to choose your own shifts at our partner facilities. We also hire our professionals as W2 employees, with access to healthcare coverage and other key benefits.
Could you use a little more work-life balance in your career? Maybe you do your best work after you've had the chance to play some tennis in the morning at Forest Hill Park, or perhaps your family enjoys spending time at the Cleveland Museum of Art on a regular basis. Just because you work hard doesn't mean you shouldn't be able to live your life to the fullest. Read what else we have to offer and consider becoming an IntelyPro today.
- Certified Medication Aide (CMA) hourly pay range: $22-$62 (25% higher than average)
- Flexibility to choose your own shifts (weekends/weekdays, day/night, etc.) and facilities
- Find multi-state shifts with ease based on where you hold a license
- Taxes, workers' compensation, and malpractice insurance covered by employer
- Travel bonuses, overtime, holiday pay, and hazard pay
- Get paid weekly, or even daily
- Health, dental, and vision benefit eligibility for you and qualifying family members
- Eligibility for company 401k retirement plan
- User-friendly mobile app for all of your work-related needs
- Education and professional training available free through our mobile app
- Up to 34% in tuition discounts at Excelsior University (graduate and undergraduate programs)
Would it help to hear directly from the nursing professionals that work for us? Here's what your colleagues have to say about IntelyCare:
"I am making more money than I’ve ever made before, while making my own schedule, and still being able to stay close to home. I love working with IntelyCare!"
"IntelyCare has had my back since Day 1! I feel extremely supported and appreciated here. The rates are incredible, and getting paid weekly/daily saved me!"
"I love working with IntelyCare! The app is very easy to use and super reliable. I always recommend this company to anyone looking for flexibility and pay."
"Having the option to accept shifts at my convenience and control over my schedule is a life-changer because I have a child at home and my plans are constantly changing."
- Preparing and administering medications to residents in SNFs, ALFs, and other post-acute facilities in your area
- Making sure the right person is administered the right drug, dose, route, and time in accordance with patient records
- Providing reminders and overseeing residents' self-administration of medications
- Recording patients' vital signs and other data related to medication administration
- Relaying any issues or concerns to the supervising nurse
- Helping to ensure residents' confidentiality
- Assisting residents with activities of daily life (ADLs)
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Ohio Certified Medication Aide (CMA) certification
- High school diploma or equivalent (minimum)
- Current certification as a state nursing assistant (CNA/LNA/STNA)
- A minimum of one year of experience working as a nursing assistant (or in a related role)
- American Heart Association (AHA) Basic Life Support (BLS) training for healthcare providers
- Good understanding of medical and pharmacological terminology
Ready to Take Control Over Your Work Schedule?
If you're ready for a Certified Medication Aide (CMA) job that finally lets you pursue your career and your personal life, consider joining the team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in quality. With a wide range of schedules and facilities to choose from, you'll finally have the work-life balance you deserve.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: East Cleveland, Ohio 44112