Earn an hourly rate of up to $27 as a State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) in Berea, OH and nearby areas while also having the freedom to set your own schedule. That's right, at IntelyCare you get to decide when, where — or even if — you work on any given day by choosing shifts at any of our partner facilities. But it gets better, when you join our team, you get the benefits, security, and support that come with W2 employment.
As a nurse-founded company, we're driven to make the healthcare field more hospitable for nursing professionals. We want to replace inflexible staffing models with one that empowers nurse professionals to live their lives and enjoy their careers. We don't just talk about work-life balance, we've built it into our business model.
Imagine what you could do when you get to approve your own time off? Like to start your mornings jogging along the Valley Parkway Trail? Feel free to only grab evening shifts when you want. Or maybe you'd prefer to work weekends so you can take classes at Baldwin Wallace University during the week? Easy enough, just search for weekend shifts in our mobile-friendly app. At IntelyCare you finally get a job that supports your life, not the other way around. Here are more benefits to consider.
- State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) hourly pay range: $20-$27 (25% higher than average)
- Get paid daily or weekly
- Workers' comp, malpractice insurance, and taxes paid for by employer
- Access shifts and manage other job needs through our free mobile app
- Choose your preferred facilities and shifts (weekends/weekdays, day/night/overnight, etc.)
- Overtime, hazard, and holiday pay, plus travel bonuses
- Eligibility for health, dental and vision coverage (qualifying family members included)
- 401k retirement plan eligibility
- App-based continuing education and training opportunities at no charge
- Free company merch, including IntelyCare scrubs and water bottles
As a company that's centered around nursing professionals, maybe it's better for you to hear directly from them. Here's what a few of our "IntelyPros" wanted to share about why they love working for IntelyCare:
"IntelyCare has given me the absolute freedom! I get to choose my own schedule, and have a work-life balance. Before working with IntelyCare I was tied down to a schedule and had zero control."
"Working with IntelyCare is very convenient. I love being able to pick up shifts whenever I am available - it gives me the freedom to plan everything out."
"I enjoy working with IntelyCare! I’m able to manage my time by choosing when I want to work, and the pay is very competitive. Working at the new places every day and getting to meet and know new people is amazing!"
"IntelyCare’s customer service is amazing! There’s always someone available to help when needed. Being able to build my schedule through the app makes my life easier."
- Providing nursing care to residents in post-acute facilities near you
- Supporting with activities of daily living (ADLs) such as include personal hygiene, mobility, and grooming
- Monitoring blood pressure and other vital signs, and reporting to your supervisor when necessary
- Serving meals to residents, helping to feed them when necessary
- Observing residents during your shift, reporting any concerns to nurses or other staff members
- Cleaning and sanitizing surfaces, keeping residents' rooms tidy, changing linens, and helping to maintain a hygienic environment
- Serving as a conduit between healthcare staff and residents, and communicating with visitors and family members
- Moving residents in and out of wheelchairs and beds, and repositioning them as needed
- Offering a compassionate ear to residents and providing companionship
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Ohio State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) certification
- Knowledge of medical terms and nursing care procedures
- Strong observational skills and an attention to detail
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
Get a Job With the Work-Life Balance You Deserve
Being a State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) requires the right mix of compassion, dedication, and skill. If you're looking for an STNA job that also gives you the flexibility to chart your own path, consider joining the team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in quality. Take the first step by applying today.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.