You can make up to $39 an hour as a Certified Medication Aide (CMA) in and around Solomons, Maryland and choose the shifts and partner facilities that make the most sense for your lifestyle. IntelyCare believes that a healthy work-life balance, coupled with the support and security of W2 employment, brings out the best in nurses and translates into better patient care and greater reliability for our facility partners.
If you love nursing but wish you had greater scheduling flexibility, IntelyCare might be the right place for you. With our scheduling model, you'll be able to plan a family outing to the Calvert Marine Museum, for example, or have a picnic lunch with a friend at Annmarie Garden Sculpture Park and Arts Center. It's your life, and you should have the freedom to live it to its fullest. See what else we bring to the table to consider joining our team today.
- Certified Medication Aide (CMA) hourly pay range: $23-$39 (25% higher than average)
- Shift and facility flexibility (choose day/night, weekends/weekdays, etc.)
- Get paid on a weekly, or even daily, basis
- Workers' comp, malpractice insurance, and taxes covered by employer
- Overtime, hazard and holiday pay, and travel bonuses
- Healthcare, vision, and dental benefit eligibility (including qualifying family members)
- Eligibility for retirement 401k plan
- Access to user-friendly mobile app for work-related tasks
- Free continuing education and training access through our app
- IntelyCare scrubs, water bottles, and other free company merch
Would it help to hear directly from the nursing professionals that work for us? Here's what your colleagues have to say about IntelyCare:
"I am making more money than I’ve ever made before, while making my own schedule, and still being able to stay close to home. I love working with IntelyCare!"
"IntelyCare has had my back since Day 1! I feel extremely supported and appreciated here. The rates are incredible, and getting paid weekly/daily saved me!"
"I love working with IntelyCare! The app is very easy to use and super reliable. I always recommend this company to anyone looking for flexibility and pay."
"Having the option to accept shifts at my convenience and control over my schedule is a life-changer because I have a child at home and my plans are constantly changing."
- Preparing and administering medications to residents in SNFs, ALFs, and other post-acute facilities in your area
- Making sure the right person is administered the right drug, dose, route, and time in accordance with patient records
- Providing reminders and overseeing residents' self-administration of medications
- Recording patients' vital signs and other data related to medication administration
- Relaying any issues or concerns to the supervising nurse
- Helping to ensure residents' confidentiality
- Assisting residents with activities of daily life (ADLs)
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Maryland Certified Medication Aide (CMA) certification
- High school diploma
- At least one year of CMA experience
- Understanding of medical and pharmacological terminology
- AHA Basic Life Support (BLS)
Ready to Take Control Over Your Work Schedule?
If you're ready for a Certified Medication Aide (CMA) job that finally lets you pursue your career and your personal life, consider joining the team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in quality. With a wide range of schedules and facilities to choose from, you'll finally have the work-life balance you deserve.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.