Earn as much as $39 per hour as a Geriatric Nursing Assistant (GNA) in Potomac, Maryland and throughout the D.C. area, with the freedom to choose the shifts and locations at our many partner facilities that make the most sense for you. Like all hard-working nurses, you also have a life outside of scrubs, which is why IntelyCare offers its nursing professionals the flexibility to handle personal responsibilities and engage in other interests.
IntelyCare takes work-life balance seriously, but we also provide the security and support of W2 employment. If you live in this quiet suburb next to its namesake river, then you'd probably appreciate some time to gaze out at the Great Falls, go for hikes at Cabin John Regional Park, or perhaps sit on your back porch and watch songbirds. If this kind of flexibility appeals to you, read about the other great benefits we bring to the table.
- Geriatric Nursing Assistant (GNA) hourly pay range: $23-$39 (25% higher than average)
- Your choice of facilities and shifts (weekends/weekdays, morning/evening, etc.)
- Quickly find shifts in all states where you're certified
- Payment on a weekly — or daily — basis
- Hazard pay, overtime, holiday pay, and travel bonuses
- Employer withholding for taxes
- Malpractice insurance and workers' comp coverage
- User- and mobile-friendly app for all your job needs
- Eligibility for health benefits for you and qualifying family members
- 401k retirement plan options
- Free app-based training and continuing education
- Free company merch, including scrubs and water bottles
IntelyCare is built around our hard-working nursing professionals. Here's your chance to hear what a few of them have to say about working for us:
"IntelyCare is the best company to work for as a nursing professional. There are always shifts available in the app, it’s extremely flexible and the rates are great."
"Working with IntelyCare is very convenient. I love being able to pick up shifts whenever I am available - it gives me the freedom to plan everything out."
"I love working with IntelyCare because the App is very easy to use, the customer service is amazing, and there’s always some type of bonus that shows appreciation to the providers."
"IntelyCare is amazing in every way! They are very supportive — the customer service agents are there for you 24/7. It makes it so much easier walking into your shift knowing that your job has your back like that."
- Working in a wide range of post-acute facilities in your area
- Providing empathetic nursing care to residents based on approved nursing care plans
- Helping residents with activities of daily living (ADLs) such as personal hygiene, feeding, and mobility
- Observing residents and monitoring their conditions during your shift
- Taking, monitoring, and reporting blood pressure, temperature, respiration, and other vital signs
- Ensuring a clean, sanitized, and hygienic environment
- Communicating with family members and visitors and facilitating communication between healthcare staff and residents
- Moving residents in wheelchairs and assisting their movements around a facility
- Providing companionship and comfort to residents
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Maryland Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification and Geriatric Nursing Assistant (GNA) certification
- Familiarity with nursing care procedures and related terminology
- Effective organization and communication skills
- Detail oriented with strong observational skills
Ready For the Work-Life Balance You Deserve?
If you've been searching for a Geriatric Nursing Assistant (GNA) job that gives you the flexibility to choose when you work, but also the stability of a W2 position, IntelyCare may be just the right fit for you. Reach out to us today to see how you can join the team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in quality.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.