Get paid as much as $77 an hour as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in La Plata, MD and areas nearby with complete scheduling freedom and all the support that comes with W2 employment. With our all-in-one and easy-to-use-app, you can easily find and select shifts at any of our partner facilities near you. At IntelyCare you get the work-life balance you need and the W2 benefits and support you deserve.
For too long, nursing professionals like you have had to put up with rigid schedules, denied time-off requests, and missed life events because of an outdated and broken staffing model. We're here to change that. As a company founded by and for nurses, we've built a business model centered around a work-life balance that our nurses and aides can calibrate whenever they want.
How would your life change if you could control when and where you work? You could make every single one of your child's season games at Laurel Springs Regional Park. Or maybe you'd like to scale back your hours so you can pursue your education at the College of Southern Maryland. Wherever your life goals take you, simply work around them with IntelyCare. Learn more about our company and consider joining our amazing team today.
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) hourly pay range: $40-$77 (25% higher than average)
- Get paid weekly or daily
- Variety of facilities and shifts to choose from (day/night, weekday/weekends, etc.)
- Health, dental, and vision benefits — eligibility for you and qualifying family members
- Paid overtime, holiday pay, hazard pay, and bonuses for travel
- Taxes, workers' compensation coverage, and malpractice insurance covered by employer
- User-friendly mobile app to access shifts and other job-related needs
- Eligibility for IntelyCare's 401k plan
- Company-paid training and continuing education through our app
- Complementary IntelyCare water bottles, scrubs and other merch
Still not sure if IntelyCare's benefits are right for you? Here are testimonials from licensed practical nurses and other nursing professionals about why they've chosen to pursue their career with us:
"I love working with IntelyCare because everything is in my hands - I choose the shifts I want to work, where I want to go, and how much I'm getting paid. I get assistance with any concerns I have, the cancellation rate is low, and the facilities in my area are great."
"IntelyCare is the best! The shift pick-up process is extremely easy - you don't have to request or bid a shift like the other agencies do. I really enjoy this system!""
"I love IntelyCare because it gives me the freedom to care for both my patients and my family."
"IntelyCare allows me to have the work-life balance I needed. Working for this company is a privilege - my life has been better ever since!"
- Providing nursing care in post-acute facilities
- Checking residents' physical and mental wellbeing and monitoring vital signs
- Ensuring proper administration and verification of medications, monitoring their use
- Conducting intakes with residents, documenting their medical history and health concerns
- Reviewing residents' medical records and charts
- Fostering a comfortable and safe environment
- Helping staff with IV set up, phlebotomy, and vaccinations
- Monitoring and maintaining appropriate levels of medical supplies
- Assisting with medical staff orientation and training
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Maryland state license to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Graduation from an approved LPN educational program
- At least 4 months' experience in post-acute care or in-patient hospital settings
Ready for a Job That Finally Fits With Your Life?
If you're ready to build a rewarding nursing career without sacrificing your personal life, then your opportunity has arrived. Apply for an Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) job today and learn more about our flexible schedules, great benefits, and how to join the team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in quality.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.