You can get paid up to $66 per hour as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Acushnet, MA and surrounding areas and gain control over your own flexible schedule. At IntelyCare, we know that today's nurses value freedom and security. That's why, in addition to unlimited scheduling flexibility, we offer all of our “IntelyPro” nurses and aides W2 employment to provide access to benefits and continuing training.
IntelyCare's mission is to revolutionize outdated staffing models that force nursing professionals to give up their personal lives just to maintain a career in healthcare. As a nurse-founded company, our business model puts you in charge. We leverage our network of local healthcare facilities to gather a wide variety of shifts that you can choose from. You simply decide when, where, and how often you want to work.
It's finally time that your schedule reflects your priorities. With IntelyCare, you could work more evening shifts so your mornings are free to walk your dog at The Sawmill, spend more sunny summer days on the beach at Fort Phoenix State Reservation, or guarantee that your shifts won't interfere with your child's Acushnet Youth Soccer games. You deserve to create a career — and a life — that you love. Explore our other competitive offerings here.
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) hourly pay range: $43-$66 (25% higher than average)
- Your choice of facilities and shift types (day, night, overnight, weekday or weekends, over-time)
- Pay on a weekly, or even daily, basis
- Overtime, holiday pay, hazard pay, and travel bonuses
- Access to an easy-to-use and mobile-friendly app for all of your job needs
- Employer paid taxes, malpractice insurance, and workers' compensation coverage
- Eligibility for health, dental, and vision benefits which includes qualifying family members
- Retirement benefits and eligibility for our 401k plan
- Free continuing education and training directly through our app
- Free IntelyCare scrubs, water bottles, and other company merch
At IntelyCare our nursing professionals (called ""IntelyPros"") are at the core of everything we do, which is why we wanted you to hear directly from them. Here's what just a few have to say about their experience working with IntelyCare:
"Being able to pick up shifts when I want, having the freedom to not work holidays or weekends, being able to make great money…the list goes on and on. The staff is always understanding and polite. I really like being an IntelyPro!"
"I enjoy the flexibility and how easy it is to navigate through the app. I appreciate the support from the IntelyCare team – there is always someone available when you need it."
"This company is outstanding! Everyone is so quick to respond and solve any troubles you may have – from tech support to scheduling. I love IntelyCare!"
"I wasn’t able to complete my first shift due to the passing of a family member – Instead of getting penalized for it, an IntelyCare agent took the time to reach out and send their condolences. Gestures like that say a lot about a company."
- Administering nursing care in post-acute residences
- Interviewing and documenting residents' medical history and health concerns
- Verifying, administering, and monitoring medications
- Checking residents' vital signs, monitoring physical and mental conditions
- Providing for the comfort and safety of residents
- Checking residents' charts and medical records as needed
- Providing a supporting role in staff training and orientation
- Assisting with phlebotomy, IV set up, and immunizations
- Making sure medical equipment is properly stocked and maintained
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Massachusetts state license to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- High school diploma (or equivalent)
- Graduation from an approved LPN educational program
- Post-acute care or in-patient hospital experience (at least 4 months)
Get the Work-Life Balance You Deserve With IntelyCare
Looking for an LPN job that still allows you to have a life after you've changed out of your scrubs? We understand, and we want to hear from you. Apply today and learn more about our unique combination of flexibility, great benefits, and opportunities for career development.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.