You can get paid up to $37 per hour as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in Acushnet, MA and surrounding areas and gain control over your own flexible schedule. At IntelyCare, we know that today's nurses value freedom and security. That's why, in addition to unlimited scheduling flexibility, we offer all of our “IntelyPro” nurses and aides W2 employment to provide access to benefits and continuing training.
IntelyCare's mission is to revolutionize outdated staffing models that force nursing professionals to give up their personal lives just to maintain a career in healthcare. As a nurse-founded company, our business model puts you in charge. We leverage our network of local healthcare facilities to gather a wide variety of shifts that you can choose from. You simply decide when, where, and how often you want to work.
It's finally time that your schedule reflects your priorities. With IntelyCare, you could work more evening shifts so your mornings are free to walk your dog at The Sawmill, spend more sunny summer days on the beach at Fort Phoenix State Reservation, or guarantee that your shifts won't interfere with your child's Acushnet Youth Soccer games. You deserve to create a career — and a life — that you love. Explore our other competitive offerings here.
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) hourly pay range: $25-$37 (25% higher than average)
- Variety of shift types (day/night/overnight, weekends, etc.) and facilities
- Get paid weekly or daily
- Hazard pay and bonus pay for overtime, holidays, and travel
- Taxes, workers' compensation, and malpractice insurance paid by employer
- Health, dental, and vision coverage eligibility for you and qualifying family members
- Manage all of your job needs through our user-friendly mobile app
- Eligibility for our 401k retirement savings plan
- Access to free IntelyCare merch, including water bottles and scrubs
- Free app-based training and continuing education
As a company that's centered around nursing professionals, maybe it's better for you to hear directly from them. Here's what a few of our "IntelyPros" wanted to share about why they love working for IntelyCare:
"IntelyCare has given me the absolute freedom! I get to choose my own schedule, and have a work-life balance. Before working with IntelyCare I was tied down to a schedule and had zero control."
"Working with IntelyCare is very convenient. I love being able to pick up shifts whenever I am available - it gives me the freedom to plan everything out."
"I enjoy working with IntelyCare! I’m able to manage my time by choosing when I want to work, and the pay is very competitive. Working at the new places every day and getting to meet and know new people is amazing!"
"IntelyCare’s customer service is amazing! There’s always someone available to help when needed. Being able to build my schedule through the app makes my life easier."
- Providing nursing care to residents in post-acute facilities near you
- Supporting with activities of daily living (ADLs) such as include personal hygiene, mobility, and grooming
- Monitoring blood pressure and other vital signs, and reporting to your supervisor when necessary
- Serving meals to residents, helping to feed them when necessary
- Observing residents during your shift, reporting any concerns to nurses or other staff members
- Cleaning and sanitizing surfaces, keeping residents' rooms tidy, changing linens, and helping to maintain a hygienic environment
- Serving as a conduit between healthcare staff and residents, and communicating with visitors and family members
- Moving residents in and out of wheelchairs and beds, and repositioning them as needed
- Offering a compassionate ear to residents and providing companionship
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Massachusetts Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification
- Basic understanding of medical terms and nursing care procedures
- Effective organizational skills
- Strong communication skills and appropriate bedside manner
Get a Job With the Work-Life Balance You Deserve
Being a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) requires the right mix of compassion, dedication, and skill. If you're looking for a CNA job that also gives you the flexibility to chart your own path, consider joining the team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in quality. Take the first step by applying today.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.