Get paid up to $77 per hour as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Essex, MD and surrounding areas with the scheduling freedom you deserve. As a W2 IntelyCare employee, you'll gain access to healthcare benefits, retirement savings, and continuing training as well as unlimited scheduling flexibility.
Our mission at IntelyCare is to empower nursing professionals to build careers that fit their goals. Current healthcare staffing models place an undue burden on nurses and aides, resulting in unsustainable work conditions and burnout. Our approach prioritizes you — we collaborate with facilities in your area to offer the choices you need when it comes to scheduling shifts. Simply choose when, where, and however often you need to work, creating a true work-life balance.
How would you make use of a flexible work schedule? You could plan more family time at Cox Point Fishing Pier after work, set your shifts around nursing education classes at Johns Hopkins University, or coordinate your schedule with your kids' days off school so you can go kayaking at Rocky Point Park. We think you should be able to create a life you love. Learn about the other reasons to consider joining IntelyCare here.
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) hourly pay range: $40-$77 (25% higher than average)
- Your choice of facilities and shift types (day, night, overnight, weekday or weekends, over-time)
- Pay on a weekly, or even daily, basis
- Overtime, holiday pay, hazard pay, and travel bonuses
- Access to an easy-to-use and mobile-friendly app for all of your job needs
- Employer paid taxes, malpractice insurance, and workers' compensation coverage
- Eligibility for health, dental, and vision benefits which includes qualifying family members
- Retirement benefits and eligibility for our 401k plan
- Free continuing education and training directly through our app
- Free IntelyCare scrubs, water bottles, and other company merch
Still not sure if IntelyCare's benefits are right for you? Here are testimonials from licensed practical nurses and other nursing professionals about why they've chosen to pursue their career with us:
"I love working with IntelyCare because everything is in my hands - I choose the shifts I want to work, where I want to go, and how much I'm getting paid. I get assistance with any concerns I have, the cancellation rate is low, and the facilities in my area are great."
"IntelyCare is the best! The shift pick-up process is extremely easy - you don't have to request or bid a shift like the other agencies do. I really enjoy this system!""
"I love IntelyCare because it gives me the freedom to care for both my patients and my family."
"IntelyCare allows me to have the work-life balance I needed. Working for this company is a privilege - my life has been better ever since!"
- Providing nursing care in post-acute facilities
- Checking residents' physical and mental wellbeing and monitoring vital signs
- Ensuring proper administration and verification of medications, monitoring their use
- Conducting intakes with residents, documenting their medical history and health concerns
- Reviewing residents' medical records and charts
- Fostering a comfortable and safe environment
- Helping staff with IV set up, phlebotomy, and vaccinations
- Monitoring and maintaining appropriate levels of medical supplies
- Assisting with medical staff orientation and training
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Maryland state license to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Graduation from an approved LPN educational program
- At least 4 months' experience in post-acute care or in-patient hospital settings
Get the Work-Life Balance You Deserve With IntelyCare
Looking for an LPN job that still allows you to have a life after you've changed out of your scrubs? We understand, and we want to hear from you. Apply today and learn more about our unique combination of flexibility, great benefits, and opportunities for career development.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.