Make up to $73 per hour as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Sycamore, IL — and surrounding areas — while working as a W2 employee with a schedule that you control. If you've been looking for real work-life balance, IntelyCare offers the stability of a W2 job with the freedom to choose if and when you work based on a wide range of shifts and facilities in your area.
The old model of nurse staffing isn't working anymore as today's nurse professionals face longer hours, increased workloads, and little time for their families and personal lives. It's an over-stressed environment that's leaving burnout and career departure in it's wake. But here's the good news — we're changing that working model one facility and one nurse at a time. Nurse work-life balance is built into our successful business model and facilities all around the country are seeing the benefits of job-satisfied nurses showing up to fill their shifts.
If you're ready to have the career you love and a life you can live, we're ready for you. Join our team today so you can have a work schedule that lets you catch all of your daughters softball games at Sycamore Park, or evening picnics enjoying the Summer Concert Series at Citizens Memorial Sports Complex. You deserve a full live and a career to go with it. Here are a few more of our benefits to consider.
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) hourly pay range: $27-$73 (25% higher than average)
- Your choice of facilities and shift types (day, night, overnight, weekday or weekends, over-time)
- Pay on a weekly, or even daily, basis
- Overtime, holiday pay, hazard pay, and travel bonuses
- Access to an easy-to-use and mobile-friendly app for all of your job needs
- Employer paid taxes, malpractice insurance, and workers' compensation coverage
- Eligibility for health, dental, and vision benefits which includes qualifying family members
- Retirement benefits and eligibility for our 401k plan
- Free continuing education and training directly through our app
- Free IntelyCare scrubs, water bottles, and other company merch
Still not sure if IntelyCare's benefits are right for you? Here are testimonials from licensed practical nurses and other nursing professionals about why they've chosen to pursue their career with us:
"I love working with IntelyCare because everything is in my hands - I choose the shifts I want to work, where I want to go, and how much I'm getting paid. I get assistance with any concerns I have, the cancellation rate is low, and the facilities in my area are great."
"IntelyCare is the best! The shift pick-up process is extremely easy - you don't have to request or bid a shift like the other agencies do. I really enjoy this system!""
"I love IntelyCare because it gives me the freedom to care for both my patients and my family."
"IntelyCare allows me to have the work-life balance I needed. Working for this company is a privilege - my life has been better ever since!"
- Providing post-acute nursing care
- Verifying and administering medications, monitoring their effects
- Taking stock of residents' vital signs, physical/mental conditions
- Asking residents about their medical history and current issues, documenting them
- Checking residents' medical records
- Ensuring residents' general comfort and safety
- Performing vaccinations, helping with phlebotomy, and setting up IV
- Helping with training and orientation of staff
- Taking inventory and properly stocking medical supplies
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Illinois state license to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- High school diploma (or equivalent)
- Graduation from an approved LPN educational program
- Post-acute care or in-patient hospital experience (at least 4 months)
Ready for a Job That Finally Fits With Your Life?
If you're ready to build a rewarding nursing career without sacrificing your personal life, then your opportunity has arrived. Apply for an LPN job today and learn more about our flexible schedules, great benefits, and career development support.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.