Earn $22 to $62 per hour in Loveland as a Certified Medication Aide (CMA), with the flexibility to take in all that this charming Ohio town has to offer. At IntelyCare, you can choose your own shifts and facilities, access free professional development resources, and have the security that full employment provides (including healthcare benefits!). If you've been looking for a way to achieve a true work-life balance while working as a nurse, we want to hear from you.
Working as a nursing professional is demanding, but it's not your entire life. So, go ahead and plan your multi-day bicycling trek along the Ohio to Erie Trail, or show your visiting relatives around Loveland's thriving downtown for the weekend. Maybe you're not into biking, but still appreciate the world-class restaurants and breweries right off the trail. We want to work with the best, which means we want to support you and your full life. See what else we have to offer.
- Certified Medication Aide (CMA) hourly pay range: $22-$62 (25% higher than average)
- Flexibility to choose your own shifts (weekends/weekdays, day/night, etc.) and facilities
- Taxes, workers' compensation, and malpractice insurance covered by employer
- Travel bonuses, overtime, holiday pay, and hazard pay
- Get paid weekly, or even daily
- Health, dental, and vision benefit eligibility for you and qualifying family members
- Eligibility for company 401k retirement plan
- User-friendly mobile app for all of your work-related needs
- Education and professional training available free through our mobile app
- Free IntelyCare water bottles, scrubs, and other merch
If you're still not sure whether IntelyCare is the right fit for you, here's what some of our nursing professionals have to say about their experience:
"I love working with IntelyCare! No one else pays better; there is a wide range of shifts available in my area; they usually answer any requests/questions in a timely manner; and the app is super easy to use."
“I decided to become a nurse because I love working with people and helping them as much as I can. It is also how I put food on the table. I am a single mom and I have to keep the household up and running. IntelyCare allows me to do that! The rates make a big difference for me."
"IntelyCare allows me to have the work-life balance I needed. Working for this company is a privilege — my life has been better ever since!"
"I love IntelyCare because they listen to your concerns and respond in a timely manner. The staff is very pleasant and understanding. The pay here is unmatched, and the list of facilities is very diverse. I also love the flexibility!"
- Prepping and administering medications to patients and residents
- Supervising residents' self-administration of medications, including reminders as needed
- Verifying the right person, drug, dose, route, and time against the Medication Administration Record (MAR)
- Documenting interventions, vital signs, or other data related to medication administration
- Maintaining confidentiality of residents
- Reporting to the supervising nurse with any issues or concerns
- Assisting residents with activities of daily life (ADLs)
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Ohio Certified Medication Aide (CMA) certification
- High school diploma
- At least one year of CMA experience
- Understanding of medical and pharmacological terminology
- AHA Basic Life Support (BLS)
See Why Our Nurse Professionals Love IntelyCare
Searching for a Certified Medication Aide (CMA) job that won't lead to burnout? At IntelyCare, we put you in control of when and where you work and provide you with a support team dedicated to your success. Learn more about our job opportunities by contacting us today.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.