Earn an hourly rate of up to $65 as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Lehighton, PA (and the wider area), with W2 benefits and a work schedule that only you control. That's right, at IntelyCare you get to decide when, where, and how often you work because you can pick only your preferred shifts at our partnering facilities. It also means that you can take time off whenever you like. All of this — plus the benefits and support of a W2 employer at your side.
What would your life look like if you could set your own work-life balance on any given day? Maybe you'd dial back your work hours in the summer to enjoy all that the Lehighton Borough Recreation Center has to offer? Or maybe you'd keep your mornings free to bike along the D&L Trail near the Lehigh River? However you'd like to spend your personal time, with IntelyCare you'd have an job that can work around it. If this sounds like a good fit to you, see what else we have to offer below.
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) hourly pay range: $33-$65 (25% higher than average)
- Make your own schedule, with many shifts and facilities to choose from
- Work shifts in multiple states, based on where you're licensed
- Eligibility for healthcare, vision, and dental benefits for you — and eligible family members
- Employer-paid malpractice insurance, workers' compensation, and withholding of taxes
- Get paid weekly or even daily
- Tuition discounts at Excelsior University (up to 34% off) for undergraduate and graduate programs
- Perform various tasks, such as tracking pay and shifts, through our mobile app
- Travel, holidays, overtime, and hazard pay available
- Eligibility to participate in IntelyCare's 401k retirement program
- Easy access to continuing education and training through our app — at no cost to you
- Free IntelyCare-branded merch, such as scrubs and water bottles
We get it — changing jobs always has some degree of uncertainty, which is why you might like to hear directly from some of our nursing professionals. Here's some of the feedback that they have to share:
"I love IntelyCare! It’s a great company to work for due to all the amazing opportunities it offers. The support team is also great - I always get help when it’s needed. I love seeing how this company is growing and get extremely excited when I meet other IntelyPros at a facility."
"I love working with IntelyCare because the app is so easy to use and I can do everything from there conveniently. I also get a lot of support from the team — they’re the best!"
"I love IntelyCare because there are always shifts available and the rate is always fair for everybody!"
"I am extremely grateful to be part of this team! The flexibility made my life so much easier after I had my baby last year. Not having to worry about going back to work right after giving birth made a big difference. I also absolutely love going to different facilities every day..."
- Delivering post-acute care as an LPN
- Monitoring the physical and mental wellbeing of patients and tracking their vital signs
- Performing intakes of residents and documenting their health concerns and medical histories
- Reviewing the medical records and charts of residents
- Properly administering (and verifying) medications
- Helping to maintain appropriate levels of medical supplies
- Contributing to a safe, comfortable environment for residents
- Assisting with IV set up, vaccinations, and phlebotomies
- Helping medical staff with orientation and training
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Pennsylvania state license to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Completion of approved Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) educational program
- High school graduation, GED, or equivalent
- 4 or more months of experience in an in-patient or post-acute care setting
Get the Optimal Work-Life Balance With a Team That Cares
Searching for an LPN job that's as supportive and dedicated to you as you are to your patients and fellow nurses? At IntelyCare, we don't just talk about work-life balance, we make it central to our mission. Find out why our growing team of nursing professionals is ranked #1 in quality by applying today.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Lehighton, Pennsylvania 18235