Earn an hourly wage of $23 to $32 as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in Salem without giving up the things you love. At IntelyCare, we take care of our nurses, providing full benefits and the freedom to choose your shifts, because we know that well-supported nurses provide excellent patient care. We also provide plenty of opportunities for career development, including free courses through our mobile app.
Our unique employment model offers competitive wages and benefits with the work-life balance you need. So, go ahead and spend a sunny summer day at the ballpark to watch the Salem Red Sox minor league team play, or take your kids to the Salem Fair. Pursuing an advanced degree at the American National University of Nursing? We make it easy for you to coordinate your shifts with your class schedule. Check out our other competitive benefits and consider applying to IntelyCare today.
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) hourly pay range: $23-$32 (25% higher than average)
- Payment on a weekly or even daily basis
- Overtime, hazard pay, holiday pay, and travel bonuses
- Wide variety of facilities to choose from in our partner network
- Your choice of shifts (day/night/overnight, weekend, etc.)
- Amazing tuition discounts for undergraduate and graduate programs offered through Excelsior University (up to 34%)
- Employer withholding of taxes along with coverage for malpractice insurance and workers' comp
- Access to an easy-to-use mobile app for shift updates and other job needs
- Eligibility for health benefits (including dental and vision benefits) for you and qualifying family members
- Free app-based training and continuing education
- 401k retirement plan eligibility
- Quickly search for shifts in all states where you hold a license
- Complementary IntelyCare merch, including scrubs, water bottles, and more
IntelyCare has a lot to offer — but you don't have to take our word for it. Here's what a few of our nursing professionals ("IntelyPros") wanted to share about what it's like to work on our team:
“Being able to pick up shifts when I want, having the freedom to not work holidays or weekends, being able to make great money…the list goes on and on. The staff is always understanding and polite. I really like being an IntelyPro!”
“I love working with IntelyCare! I can make my own schedule and choose where I want to work. It is all very organized! It is nice to work for a company that actually cares about you.”
“This company is outstanding! Everyone is so quick to respond and solve any troubles you may have – from tech support to scheduling. I love IntelyCare!”
“IntelyCare is a very good company to work for! They look out for their staff members and treat you with respect. I love working for this company!
- Assisting residents in ALFs, SNFs, and other post-acute facilities
- Helping residents with mobility, personal hygiene, toileting, feeding, and other activities of daily living (ADLs)
- Monitoring residents throughout the shift and alerting the broader nursing team to any concerns
- Checking temperature, blood pressure, and other vital signs, and reporting any abnormal events to supervising staff
- Maintaining a clean and hygienic environment by changing linens and helping to clean residents' rooms, etc.
- Moving residents to and from wheelchairs, beds, and exam tables
- Offering companionship and a compassionate, engaged ear to residents and their loved ones
- Understanding how to communicate with visitors, family members, and staff
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Virginia Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification
- Understanding of nursing care procedures and related medical terminology
- Effective organization skills and the ability to communicate with medical professionals, residents, and family members
- A high level of attention to detail
IntelyCare Has the Work-Life Balance and Benefits You Deserve
If you've been searching for a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) job that gives you flexibility and stability, then consider joining our supportive team of nursing professionals that's ranked #1 in quality. We're here to help you take the next step in your career today.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Salem, Virginia 24153