Ready to work as a registered nurse in Asheville, earning up to $81 per hour, while still having the time to enjoy all that this charming North Carolina city has to offer? We get it: You love being a nurse but also have a life beyond your shifts. That's why we provide an excellent benefits package and the security of full employment, but with the freedom to choose the shifts and facilities that best suit you.
If you live in Asheville, called ""the happiest city in America,"" then you know it's buzzing with fun events such as the Asheville Amadeus Festival, GRINDFest, and the Mountain Dance and Folk Festival. Need a break from your busy schedule to attend Asheville Art in the Park this October? Maybe you're working toward your master's degree at Western Carolina University and need to adjust your schedule accordingly. We give you the freedom to succeed in life. Learn about our other great benefits.
- Registered Nurse (RN) hourly pay range: $43-$81 (25% higher than average)
- Your choice of facilities and shifts (weekends, overnight, per diem, etc.)
- Get paid weekly or even daily
- Employer-paid taxes, workers' comp, and malpractice insurance
- Health, vision, and dental benefits for employees and qualified family members
- Retirement benefit (401k) eligibility
- User-friendly mobile app to track shifts and access other job functions
- Overtime, holiday, and hazard pay, plus bonus pay for travel
- Training and continuing education, for free, through the mobile app
- Complementary water bottles, scrubs, and other IntelyCare merch
The nursing professionals who work for IntelyCare (called "IntelyPros") have entrusted their careers with us and finally found the work-life balance they've always wanted. Here's what just a few of them have to say about their experience:
"I decided to become a nurse because I love working with people and helping them as much as I can. It is also how I put food on the table. I am a single mom and I have to keep the household up and running. IntelyCare allows me to do that! The rates make a big difference for me."
"I love working with IntelyCare because everything is in my hands – I choose the shifts I want to work, where I want to go, and how much I’m getting paid. I get assistance with any concerns I have, the cancellation rate is low, and the facilities in my area are great."
"I’m glad to be part of such a great TEAM!! I feel valued and respected when working for IntelyCare."
"IntelyCare gives you the opportunity to balance out work, school and personal life without overwhelming yourself! I can’t wait to complete more shifts."
- Providing high-quality nursing care in post-acute facilities, such as SNFs and ALFs
- Administering individualized treatments and medications to residents
- Developing care plans in conjunction with residents and medical teams
- Setting up medical equipment and monitoring their use
- Going over care options with residents and family members
- Meeting and consulting with physicians and other healthcare staff as needed
- Drawing blood, urine, and other fluid samples for lab work
- Making sure nursing standards and facility policies are met
- Accurately documentating interventions and medical condition histories
- Helping with investigations into incidents, ensuring they're reported accurately
- Training nursing staff and supervising them
Qualifications and Skills
- Current North Carolina state license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Completion of an approved nursing program
- Experience in either post-acute care or in-patient hospital settings (at least 4 months)
- Excellent organizational skills
Want a Job That Finally Works For You?
Are you serious about taking your nursing career to the next level, but also need the space to live your life to its fullest? Consider working with us. Apply today for an RN job and find out just how rewarding our unique mix of benefits, career development, and flexibility can be.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.