Make up to $66 as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Concord, MA and the wider area with a job that finally gives you complete control over your schedule. IntelyCare was created by nurses who wanted to create an alternative to inflexible schedules and mandatory overtime. Our nurse professionals have a healthy work-life balance that they control and the unique advantage of W2 employment benefits like retirement and insurance, and the support of a dedicated team.
With our mobile-friendly app, you can pick up shifts at any of our partner facilities and give yourself a flexible work schedule that supports your lifestyle. Are you thinking about going back to school? Schedule your shifts around courses at Middlesex Community College. How about a day off to visit Louisa May Alcott’s Orchard House where Little Women was written and set? With the IntelyCare app, you don’t have to put an “R” on the schedule. Simply work when you want — and indulge in a book when you don’t. Here are a few more reasons to consider becoming an IntelyPro today.
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) hourly pay range: $45-$66 (25% higher than average)
- Choose from a wide range of shifts and facilities (day/night, overnight, overtime, etc.)
- Personal and family eligibility for health benefits (including vision and dental)
- Get paid for your shifts every week, or every day
- Employer covers malpractice insurance, taxes, and workers' compensation
- Earn additional pay for overtime, holidays, hazard, and travel
- Eligibility for retirement benefits through IntelyCare's 401k plan
- Track shifts and pay, and perform other job tasks, through our mobile app
- Free IntelyCare merch, including scrubs and water bottles
- Access to training and continuing education, free through our app
Still not sure if IntelyCare's benefits are right for you? Here are testimonials from licensed practical nurses and other nursing professionals about why they've chosen to pursue their career with us:
"I love working with IntelyCare because everything is in my hands - I choose the shifts I want to work, where I want to go, and how much I'm getting paid. I get assistance with any concerns I have, the cancellation rate is low, and the facilities in my area are great."
"IntelyCare is the best! The shift pick-up process is extremely easy - you don't have to request or bid a shift like the other agencies do. I really enjoy this system!""
"I love IntelyCare because it gives me the freedom to care for both my patients and my family."
"IntelyCare allows me to have the work-life balance I needed. Working for this company is a privilege - my life has been better ever since!"
- Providing nursing care in post-acute facilities
- Checking residents' physical and mental wellbeing and monitoring vital signs
- Ensuring proper administration and verification of medications, monitoring their use
- Conducting intakes with residents, documenting their medical history and health concerns
- Reviewing residents' medical records and charts
- Fostering a comfortable and safe environment
- Helping staff with IV set up, phlebotomy, and vaccinations
- Monitoring and maintaining appropriate levels of medical supplies
- Assisting with medical staff orientation and training
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Massachusetts state license to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Graduation from an approved LPN educational program
- At least 4 months' experience in post-acute care or in-patient hospital settings
The Job You've Been Waiting for is Finally Here
Love nursing but value the flexibility to live a balanced life? Don't compromise. Apply today for an Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) job and learn more about our benefits, flexible schedules, and why it makes sense to join the team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in quality.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Concord, Massachusetts 01742