Take advantage of truly flexible schedules and make up to $58 per hour as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in New Britain, Connecticut, and throughout the greater Hartford area. At IntelyCare, we want you to succeed in your career and still have a healthy work-life balance. On our team you can choose your own shifts at our partnering facilities and take time off whenever you like, while enjoying the stability and benefits that only a W2 employer can provide.
So, go ahead and set aside some time to explore the Ragged Mountain Memorial Preserve, plan an outing to the New Britain Museum of American Art, or spend a day relaxing in the sun at Enders Island. We know that relaxed nursing professionals with balanced lives provide the best patient care. Check out all we bring to the table and consider applying with us today.
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) hourly pay range: $38-$58 (25% higher than average)
- Choose from a wide variety of facilities and shifts to create your own schedule
- Health benefit eligibility for your and qualifying family members, including vision and dental
- Options for frequency of pay, including weekly and even daily pay
- Work shifts in multiple states, based on where you're licensed
- Employer-paid malpractice insurance, workers' compensation, and taxes
- Generous discounts on tuition (up to 34%) through Excelsior University
- Track pay, shifts, and perform other key functions on our mobile app
- Access to hazard, travel, and holiday pay, plus overtime
- Retirement savings through eligibility for IntelyCare's 401k program
- Free access to training and continuing education on our app
We get it — changing jobs always has some degree of uncertainty, which is why you might like to hear directly from some of our nursing professionals. Here's some of the feedback that they have to share:
"I love IntelyCare! It’s a great company to work for due to all the amazing opportunities it offers. The support team is also great - I always get help when it’s needed. I love seeing how this company is growing and get extremely excited when I meet other IntelyPros at a facility."
"I love working with IntelyCare because the app is so easy to use and I can do everything from there conveniently. I also get a lot of support from the team — they’re the best!"
"I love IntelyCare because there are always shifts available and the rate is always fair for everybody!"
"I am extremely grateful to be part of this team! The flexibility made my life so much easier after I had my baby last year. Not having to worry about going back to work right after giving birth made a big difference. I also absolutely love going to different facilities every day..."
- Working in post-acute facilities as an LPN
- Tracking the wellbeing of patients, both physical and mental, and monitoring their vital signs
- Conducting intakes, documenting health concerns and medical history of residents
- Administering and properly verifying medications and monitoring their effects
- Reviewing residents' charts and medical records
- Assisting with the cultivation of a safe, comfortable facility
- Maintaining appropriate stocks of medical supplies
- Participating in IV set up, immunizations, and phlebotomy procedures
- Helping with the orientation and training of medical staff
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Connecticut state license to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Completion of approved Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) educational program
- H.S. diploma or GED (or equivalent)
- Graduation from an approved LPN educational training program
- Minimum of 1 year of experience (LPN or related role)
Get the Optimal Work-Life Balance With a Team That Cares
Searching for an LPN job that's as supportive and dedicated to you as you are to your patients and fellow nurses? At IntelyCare, we don't just talk about work-life balance, we make it central to our mission. Find out why our growing team of nursing professionals is ranked #1 in quality by applying today.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: New Britain, Connecticut 06050