You can earn up to $82 per hour as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Milford, Massachusetts, and surrounding areas, with the freedom to choose the shifts at any of our partner facilities that fit your life the best. IntelyCare is committed to changing the model for nurse scheduling by encouraging a real work-life balance, while still providing the benefits and professional support of W2 employment.
This means you can plan your work schedule around your life, not the other way around. So, go ahead and commit to morning bike rides along the Upper Charles Trail, take in Main Street's rich history and Brazilian cuisine in the evenings, or sign up for that weekly yoga class at Plains Park. If this sounds like the balance you'd like in your life, then check out our other benefits and perks.
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) hourly pay range: $32-$82 (25% higher than average)
- Your choice of facilities and shift types (day, night, overnight, weekday or weekends, over-time)
- Pay on a weekly, or even daily, basis
- Overtime, holiday pay, hazard pay, and travel bonuses
- Access to an easy-to-use and mobile-friendly app for all of your job needs
- Employer paid taxes, malpractice insurance, and workers' compensation coverage
- Eligibility for health, dental, and vision benefits which includes qualifying family members
- Retirement benefits and eligibility for our 401k plan
- Free continuing education and training directly through our app
- Free IntelyCare scrubs, water bottles, and other company merch
Still not sure if IntelyCare's benefits are right for you? Here are testimonials from licensed practical nurses and other nursing professionals about why they've chosen to pursue their career with us:
"I love working with IntelyCare because everything is in my hands - I choose the shifts I want to work, where I want to go, and how much I'm getting paid. I get assistance with any concerns I have, the cancellation rate is low, and the facilities in my area are great."
"IntelyCare is the best! The shift pick-up process is extremely easy - you don't have to request or bid a shift like the other agencies do. I really enjoy this system!""
"I love IntelyCare because it gives me the freedom to care for both my patients and my family."
"IntelyCare allows me to have the work-life balance I needed. Working for this company is a privilege - my life has been better ever since!"
- Administering nursing care in post-acute residences
- Interviewing and documenting residents' medical history and health concerns
- Verifying, administering, and monitoring medications
- Checking residents' vital signs, monitoring physical and mental conditions
- Providing for the comfort and safety of residents
- Checking residents' charts and medical records as needed
- Providing a supporting role in staff training and orientation
- Assisting with phlebotomy, IV set up, and immunizations
- Making sure medical equipment is properly stocked and maintained
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Massachusetts state license to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- High school diploma, or equivalent
- Completion of an approved Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) educational program
- Experience in post-acute care or in-patient hospital settings (at least 4 months)
The Job You've Been Waiting for is Finally Here
Love nursing but value the flexibility to live a balanced life? Don't compromise. Apply today for an Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) job and learn more about our benefits, flexible schedules, and why it makes sense to join the team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in quality.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.