You can make as much as $58 per hour as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Manchester, Connecticut, and throughout the broader Hartford area, while taking advantage of flexible schedules and the stability of W2 employment. At IntelyCare, we believe that a healthy work-life balance is key to a fulfilling career, which is why our nursing professionals can choose their own shifts at partner facilities.
Want to spend more time at Valley Falls Park when the weather's nice? Need to take a day off during the summer to take your kids to the Lutz Children's Museum? Maybe you need some more flexibility so you can attend classes at the University of Hartford. Since it's your life, it's your call. Take a look at all the great benefits we offer our IntelyPros and consider applying with us today.
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) hourly pay range: $38-$58 (25% higher than average)
- Flexible schedule with a wide variety of shifts and facilities from which to choose
- Eligibility for health benefits, including vision and dental, for you and your family
- Several payment options, such as weekly or even daily
- Bonus pay available for holidays, overtime, travel, and hazard-based shifts
- Malpractice insurance, workers' compensation, and taxes paid by employer
- Track pay, shift schedules, and perform other job-related tasks with our easy-to-use app
- Easily find shifts in multiple states based on where you hold a license
- Plan your retirement with eligibility for IntelyCare's 401k plan
- Up to 34% in tuition discounts on undergraduate and graduate programs through Excelsior University
- Training and continuing education through our app at no cost
We understand that changing jobs can be an uncertain time. That's why we thought you might like to hear directly from the nursing professionals who've joined our team. Here's what a some of them wanted to share:
"I love IntelyCare because I can choose where and when I want to work, get paid on a weekly basis, and take vacation whenever I want."
"I love how professional everyone is at this company – it makes me feel safe and supported! The pay is also great and having a flexible schedule makes a huge difference."
"I love being part of the IntelyCare team because I’m able to make my own schedule and spend more time with my family."
"I joined IntelyCare looking for an extra source of income and I fell in love with it! I have a full-time Home Care job, but I don’t always have enough clients for the week. Thanks to the flexibility this job offers, I am able to take some per diem shifts on the side and complement my income. I am extremely grateful!"
- Delivering post-acute care as an LPN
- Monitoring the physical and mental wellbeing of patients and tracking their vital signs
- Performing intakes of residents and documenting their health concerns and medical histories
- Reviewing the medical records and charts of residents
- Properly administering (and verifying) medications
- Helping to maintain appropriate levels of medical supplies
- Contributing to a safe, comfortable environment for residents
- Assisting with IV set up, vaccinations, and phlebotomies
- Helping medical staff with orientation and training
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Connecticut state license to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Completion of approved Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) educational program
- H.S. diploma or GED (or equivalent)
- Graduation from an approved LPN educational training program
- Minimum of 1 year of experience (LPN or related role)
Get the Optimal Work-Life Balance With a Team That Cares
Searching for an LPN job that's as supportive and dedicated to you as you are to your patients and fellow nurses? At IntelyCare, we don't just talk about work-life balance, we make it central to our mission. Find out why our growing team of nursing professionals is ranked #1 in quality by applying today.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Manchester, Connecticut 06040